Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Grand Prairie/Arlington Area Pediatrician Recs

I'm about 2 months until baby will be here and would appreciate any pediatrician recs you may have. My doctor's group through Baylor has family doctors, but no pediatricians currently or else that would've been my top choice. I'm a FTM so any help is appreciated.

TIA! 

Stephanie Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Grand Prairie/Arlington Area Pediatrician Recs

• I take my baby to Dr. Sharon Dennis in arlington.  She's very warm and friendly;  we love her!
  • My kiddos go to Dr. Earl Hampton in South Arlington.  His office is in the USMD Hospital building off Matlock and I-20.  I have nothing but RAVES for Dr. Hampton and his staff.  I have never been told they couldn't see us if we needed to get in.  They have even stayed late to see us when we got caught in traffic and were late for our appointment.  I highly recommend him!
  • Loading the player...
  • We go to Stephanie Gold.  She's in Arlington on Matlock near MCA.  She's also head of pediatrics at the hospital as well.

When we first moved to Arlington, we went to Matthew Meyer at the USMD building.  We switched because of Insurance issues, but he's great as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"