North Dakota Babies

F/U Some Men Suck

I called her and there was no answer about 3.5 hours after she was supposed to come over.  So I called her back around 7:30 and she answered and sounded frazzled but OK.  I told her I was just calling to check in and see if she was OK.  She said she got sidetracked in packing up the car and her LO was sleeping and she didn't want to wake her to come over.

Two things were weird about this - 1. she would have told me if her LO was sleeping on the phone the first time.  2. how do you get that sidetracked by packing that you can't answer the phone or at least call back.

I am now wishing that I had her cell number or something.  I would have texted her to make sure she was OK, in case she couldn't talk because she was infront of him.  I did tell her to call me if she needed anything.

Should I reach out to her more?  Timm said that if she needs a place to stay she can stay here for a while.  I actually feel a little bad that I didn't think of that while I was on the phone with her.  I am just not sure where we would put her if she wanted to do that.

Re: F/U Some Men Suck

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"