Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Do you put pajamas on under sleeper? Double pj's?

Just curious. I always just out a onesie on underneath pjs but mil said they used to put pajamas on and then put the footed sleeper over the pajamas. I had never heard of this before and was wondering what other people do. 
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Do you put pajamas on under sleeper? Double pj's?

• No...our place is pretty warm.  I do keep her feet covered by either her footie pajamas or socks.
  • He just wears regular footer sleepers. If its really cold we will put him in his flannels with socks-  they are not footie pj`s. We dont put a onesie under the pjs, he would get way too hot. He sleeps with a fuzzy blanket btw
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • pajamas over pajamas?? Maybe I read that wrong?? We put onesie and then pj. I need bigger onesies dd is too big for hers =(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • No, she'd sweat to death.  It's almost never warm enough for her flannel pj's, we use the heat less than 10 nights a year.

I did recently see an old video of my mom putting my brother in a onesie and then fotted pj's, and it really weirded me out.  We lived in Florida at the time, so it probably wasn't that cold.  It seemed to me like putting on two pairs of socks, or two pairs of underwear.  I guess it makes sense though if your house is cold!

• Usually a onesie underneath fleece footie pj's. Sometimes no onesie. We always keep her socks on though. She also sleeps with a fleece blanket.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• We put him in a long sleeve onesie and socks, with footed pj's.  he sleeps with a blanket but moves so much he never stays covered....
  • DD sleeps in long sleeved pj's with socks and a fleece sleeper over them.  I like to know that she's warm - DH thinks I over dress her, but she never wakes up sweaty nor does she seem uncomfortably warm.  Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My girls sleep with long sleeve pj's with a fleece sleeper on top.  I like to keep my house cooler at night and they dont really use a blanket.  Of course in the summer, they just sleep in short sleeve pj's with socks and no sleeper.
  • If it is really cold we just put a onsie under the jammies, that is all.

• I sometimes put a long sleeve shirt under footed PJs.  I also sometimes stack on two footed PJs.  Our house is kept at 68 degrees in the winter, so it's not too cold, but DS sleeps better that way for some reason.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dd's room is chilly at night, so yes!  She wear a onesie, sleeper and a blanket sleeper all together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"