August 2011 Moms

Hi, August ladies!

I've been lurking for the past week or so, too afraid of jinxing myself to do an official introduction - but after a pretty good first appointment yesterday, I decided to go for it!  After a miscarriage at just past 6 weeks this summer, I have barely allowed myself to think about this pregnancy, but I'm starting to get excited!

My ultrasound yesterday showed me at 5w5d, with a heartbeat detected at 114 bmp!  My doctor said that was on the low side but not cause for concern, though they did schedule me for another u/s at 7 weeks.  I'll still be on pins and needles until then, but I'm feeling much better after having found a h/b at all.  I also had some queasiness start yesterday, and get worse today, which actually gave me a little relief Smile

Hoping to spend the next 9 months with you all!

imageimageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageimageimageimage

Re: Hi, August ladies!

• welcome and congrats!! it's so amazing to see that little heartbeat!
  • yay! I just came out of the lurker closet too, and for the same reason! I'm telling you miscarriages really screw with your mind!!!  Lots of luck, it sounds like all is going well!! :-)
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Names - BabyNamey.com Name Badge Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!  I think we're all on the same pins and needles.  We haven't made any big announcement ourselves because of fear, but I'm happing posting on The Bump until we can.
  • YAY!! I just found this post. I'm totally stalking you now! Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"