North Dakota Babies

Some Men Suck ETA-Concerned.

Remember a while ago, I met a girl walking down my street, told her to stop by anytime if she wants to walk and then she never came by.  Months later she stopped by and we went walking.  We have been hanging out occasionally since then.  She's a pretty cool girl but a little weird.  Though, aren't we all?

Anyway, I called her today to see if she wanted to come over and make cookies with her little one.  She sounded completely disoriented on the phone.  I asked her what's wrong she said she's packing her bags and leaving her FI.

He's been cheating on her for 1.5 years.  He told her he has to travel for work.  Nope.  Not traveling.  At least not far, the mistress is only 40 minutes away from here.  And he's definitely not working.

Poor girl.  He sucks.  This girl has no family and all her friends are in SoCal.  She has no money.  Luckily, her grandma sent her a gas card.  As soon as her stuff is packed she's outta here.  I am so sad for her. 

And to top it off, he said he is going to fight her for custody.

ETA - She never showed.  I tried calling her three hours after she said she was coming over.  No answer.  I am concerned.

Re: Some Men Suck ETA-Concerned.

• That really sucks!  One thing that I am so grateful for is all of my friends and family who stepped up to help me.  I had to stay in a hotel for two weeks when I first left XH but after that I always had a couch or even a bedroom to sleep on/in until I got my own apartment.  Also my credit cards.  :)

Good luck to her!  I hope she finds a safe place to go!

• I feel like I should say that her only living relative is her grandma.  Since I completely contradicted myself.  :)

• Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You can call 9-11 and report that you are concerned and ask that they go over to their house to check on her.  Just explain that she called you a few hours ago and said she was coming over after having a huge fight with her fiance and you were worried it may have been a violent fight and you are concerned about her since she never showed.  You don't have to give your name or anything, just say you're a concerned neighbor.

• imagejebuell:

You can call 9-11 and report that you are concerned and ask that they go over to their house to check on her.  Just explain that she called you a few hours ago and said she was coming over after having a huge fight with her fiance and you were worried it may have been a violent fight and you are concerned about her since she never showed.  You don't have to give your name or anything, just say you're a concerned neighbor.

I agree, I'd call the police, just to make sure she's ok.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This is scary!  I really hope she is OK. 
  • This is scary, Ash!  Any update?
  • Oh my!  I hope she is ok. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"