1st Trimester

One boob growing faster than the other...lucky me

My boobies just started to get sore and swollen last week, and I've noticed that my left boob is significantly more swollen than the right. This didn't happen with me with DS, but its exactly how my boobs grew during puberty Indifferent Anyone else dealing with this? Do you think they'll even out?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: One boob growing faster than the other...lucky me

• Oh, sister sledge...  Last pregnancy my breast tissue in my left armpit also grew, so in essence, it looked like I had 3 boobs.  It was fantastic!!

Here's hoping that every pregnancy really is different than the last... 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Aww...I hope they even out for you! Stick out tongue

Are you gonna join us on the Sept. board or are you sticking to 1st Tri only?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My right boob is definately bigger than my left one and they won't stop itching!!! AHHHH!!! :)
  • This totally happened to me during my first pregnancy....I'm talkin like a whole cup size...quite embarrassing!  Then when I was breastfeeding even worse. When I finished breastfeeding they came closer in size but not totally even....the joys!  I'm interested to see what happens this time around!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • lol I am looking kind of lopsided these days too
    Success after Infertility! Clomid & IUI November 2010
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Old Wives Tale #38:  Breast Test

If a pregnant woman?s left breast is larger than the right breast, she?s having a girl.  If the right breast is larger, it?s a boy.

It has a 50/50 chance of being correct, lol.

• I am right there with you.... it is not too severe yet, but my left is def getting bigger than my right.... ugh, I hope they even out.... for you AND for me! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker Blinkies, Glitter Graphics & more" BFP #1 12/26/06 DS born 08/08/07 BFP #2 12/16/10 EDD 08/23/11 Missed M/C ~7weeks D&C 02/04/11 BFP #3 3/11/11 4/1/10 heard HB 149!!! EDD is 11/17/11
  • imageFMIL&MOB:

Old Wives Tale #38:  Breast Test

If a pregnant woman?s left breast is larger than the right breast, she?s having a girl.  If the right breast is larger, it?s a boy.

It has a 50/50 chance of being correct, lol.

Lefty's been bigger since puberty - does this mean all girls for me? Sweet Jesus I hope the answer is no!
  • Do you have your pregnancy week by week?  I remember reading something the other day about that.  I was reading week 12.  Sorry, don't remember what caused it though.

girls photo zvczv.jpg

• The same thing has happened to me.? I asked my dr. about it yesterday while I was at my appointment.? He told me it was perfectly normal and even guessed it was my left one that was bigger.? He said in almost all woman the left breast is usually larger and pregnancy can magnify this.
  • Yep!  My left one is growing a lot faster than my right one.  My DH thinks it's hilarious!  Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"