North Dakota Babies

Had my first near-belly-grabbing incident...

I about flipped. I was checking in with a student yesterday, and I see a different student out of the corner of my eye coming at me, hands outstretched going "ooooooh, it's so cute! Let me touch it letmetouchitletmetouchit!!!" I grabbed a book off a nearby desk to hold in front of me and backed away, but I was kind of cornered, so I had to say "NO! You can't touch me! That's too much for me..." I was very grateful for the other students around her that concurred with me, told her she was being creepy, and let me out of the corner. Oh. Em. Gee.
married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Had my first near-belly-grabbing incident...

• I'm so glad you were able to fend her off!! That sort of stuff irritates the crap out of me, just because you're pregnant doesn't mean people can just start touching your stomach!!
  • Yikes!
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
  • Loading the player...
  • imageniuchick21:
    I'm so glad you were able to fend her off!! That sort of stuff irritates the crap out of me, just because you're pregnant doesn't mean people can just start touching your stomach!!
    Totally agree! But picturing this was kind of funny...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageMrsBlayne:
    imageniuchick21:
    I'm so glad you were able to fend her off!! That sort of stuff irritates the crap out of me, just because you're pregnant doesn't mean people can just start touching your stomach!!
    Totally agree! But picturing this was kind of funny...

Yeah...high school students have absolutely no boundaries. At all.

married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • elementary students have no boundaries either! Last year my students would try to touch my belly and I started telling them that the baby didn't like anyone touching him and they would look at me crazy, but it worked!
    Photobucket AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I would have flipped out, that is so inappropriate.  I am so sorry.
  • Yuck! I hate when people think they can just do that - I say do it back if they actually do it - it's the only way to show how much you appreciate them coming into your personal space. ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"