Baby Showers
Options

websites??

Does anyone know any good websites to order baby shower stuff off of? Or get ideas from everyone keeps asking me what i want my "theme " to be and i really dont know! I need to get some ideas i guess..

thanks for you help!! 

Re: websites??

• Options
    imageascar29:

everyone keeps asking me what i want my "theme " to be and i really dont know! 

You could always go with the standard "*Broken* Rubber Duckies"  Rubber duckies with giant holes poked in them, balloons that have been popped, etc.  You could eat twinkies, drink cocktails and play "pin the hole in the trojan".

HTH!

*edit for typo* 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options
    imageBallSox:
    imageascar29:

You could always go with the standard "*Broken* Rubber Duckies"  Rubber duckies with giant holes poked in them, balloons that have been popped, etc.  You could eat twinkies, drink cocktails and plain "pin the hole in the trojan".

HTH!  

hmmm... I missed something... right? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAngel0423:
    imageBallSox:
    imageascar29:

You could always go with the standard "*Broken* Rubber Duckies"  Rubber duckies with giant holes poked in them, balloons that have been popped, etc.  You could eat twinkies, drink cocktails and plain "pin the hole in the trojan".

HTH!  

No, you were probably just lost in your giant siggy.  

(I can explain though:  it was a joke.  You're welcome) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options
    imageBallSox:
    imageAngel0423:
    imageBallSox:
    imageascar29:

HTH!  

No, you were probably just lost in your giant siggy.  

(I can explain though:  it was a joke.  You're welcome) 

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    orientaltradingcompany.com is cheap and has lots of cute stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"