Unbelievable — The Bump
North Dakota Babies

Unbelievable

A snippet of a convo between me and a so called friend earlier. The gall of some people kills me.

SCF: How long have you been TTC?

Me: 8 months. It feels like forever.

SCF: Wow, that is forever. I wonder what's wrong with you? I mean, not to be rude, but something you are doing isn't right. I never had any problems getting pregnant, I bet if I wanted I could get prengant right now. Ha, I should get KU just to show you how easy it is to get pregnant.

I have never wanted to throat punch someone so badly in my life. Needless to say, I've decided we are no longer friends.

Re: Unbelievable

• I would've gone ape $hit on her a$$! In fact, give me her number and I will!
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • wow just wow. things take time witch
    A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • OMG! What would possess someone to say something like that?! Obviously she doesn't realize what a great friend she's lost by opening up her mouth and sharing her stupidity.
  • WoW!!!!!
    New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • Wow! I know some people just don't get it and some don't know what to say in certain situations, but she is just plain stupid and rude. I'm glad you are cutting her out of your life.
    image   image
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was literally in utter shock for a good 15 minutes after the convo. If I hadn't heard it come out of her mouth myself, I never would have believed she could have been so ignorant.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    TTC since Nov. 2010

8.15.08 - St. Lucia
    He licked me! I can't believe he did that. Oh, how I love my hubby!!

BFP-3.11.11 EDD-11.12.11 Born Sleeping-7.13.11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP-5.4.12 EDD-1.5.13 D&C-6.1.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP-2.20.13 EDD-10.30.13

imageimage

• Holy crap!  Throat punch warranted for this Fertile Myrtle!!
  • Are you freaking kidding me?!?!? WTH is wrong with her?
  • Oh.My.God! I Think you made the right decision to no longer be friends, to say the least!!
    Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
  • people can be so rude! I remember having a similar conversation when we were TTC. Forget her!
    Photobucket AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • OMG.  I really can't believe people sometimes. 
  • Wow, I am so sorry Ashley. Talk about not thinking before you speak
    Lisa & Christian ~ 4/18/09 ~ Sandals Negril, Jamaica

Married Bio w/ For Sale!

Planning bio with the Sandals/Beaches brides list

My Travel Blog

[url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/tt160c4c.aspx[/img][/url]
  • What a jerk. Good call on not being friends anymore.

• Some people!!

I'm a smart aleck and I would have said something like, well my mom always told me I'd get pregnant french kissing and its just not working.  I just don't understand it.  Do you think maybe I don't know how to do this right?   :)  What part exactly do you think I don't understand lady????

I mean come on lady, get real!!!

• WTF?? Angry

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

Started TTC Nov. 2011
    1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19

• Wow! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that.
    ~Sarah & Jason~June 12th, 2009~Siesta Key, FL~
    Planning Bio Married Bio *Work In Progress*
    Formerly Knottie Soon2beMrs.G_09
    Anniversary
  • You SO know how I feel about this situation.  Disgusting.
    Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Indifferent Some people really do need throat punched. I'm glad you're no longer friends with that twat.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ashley jordan est. 06.07.08 | siesta key, fl
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards