Texas Babies
Options

mothers day out costs?

How much do you pay for your MDO and how often do they attend?

I have been put on bedrest until I deliver and I can't afford to keep ds in school. I was thinking I still would like him to get out and socialize with kids and a few days a week MDO would be perfect and I still could hopefully swing it financially.

I know prices differ from places, but was trying to get a general idea.

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: mothers day out costs?

• Options

I pay a little bit more than most. I pay $350/month... BUT my MDO has longer hours and doesn't follow the school schedule; not as many days off.  The hours are 8:30-3:30.  And while most MDO programs take a week off at Thanksgiving, a couple weeks off at Christmas, Spring Break, etc etc, mine stays open. They are just closed 2 days at Thanksgiving, 2 days at Christmas, open all Spring Break.  The higher cost is worth it to me because I work Tuesday and Thursdays and my office never closes. I also benefit from the longer hours.  Most MDO are ~9:00-2:30 or 3:00. I basically pay the same per hour as all my friends... I just get more hours :)

hth and GL! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagelauren&matt:

I pay a little bit more than most. I pay $350/month... BUT my MDO has longer hours and doesn't follow the school schedule; not as many days off.  The hours are 8:30-3:30.  And while most MDO programs take a week off at Thanksgiving, a couple weeks off at Christmas, Spring Break, etc etc, mine stays open. They are just closed 2 days at Thanksgiving, 2 days at Christmas, open all Spring Break.  The higher cost is worth it to me because I work Tuesday and Thursdays and my office never closes. I also benefit from the longer hours.  Most MDO are ~9:00-2:30 or 3:00. I basically pay the same per hour as all my friends... I just get more hours :)

hth and GL! 

Would you mind telling me what MDO that is? I just got a part-time job M, W, F from 8:30 to 1:30 so the 9 to 2 schedule won't work for me.

To the other poster, Trinity Baptist Church has Parent's Day Out for $145/month. It's Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 to 2. I haven't used them but have heard good things. I'm not Baptist but as long as LO is in a good environment, that doesn't matter to me. Here's their website: https://www.trinitybaptist.org/parentsdayout

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"