Texas Babies
Options

Hi! New here

Hi all,

I am new to the boards, and fairly new to the San Antonio area. We moved here in June 2010, and so far, I love it! We have four boys, ages 15, 13, 10, and 8, soon to be 16, 14, 10, and 8, and found out on December 30th, we are pregnant. This is a good thing, and we are very excited! We are just hoping this one is a girl, LOL, but it is a bit too soon to find out! We actually live in New Braunfels, is anyone up here, or familiar with the area? I am currently a SAHM, but have been actively looking for a job, since my last one ended at the end of November. I have to work, simply because I do not like staying home! I admire those that can do it, and be happy, but it just isn't for me. Anyway, just wanted to say hello, and hopefully meet some more people!

Lori

Re: Hi! New here

• Options

Hi! I just wanted to say welcome and congrats on your BFP! We are in a similar situation with our kids, we have 2 boys, 16 and 12 and one daughter, 10. Our newest is going to be a boy. We live in Adkins, about 35 minutes to New Braunfels for us. Good luck in your job search and your pregnancy. I hope you get your little girl! Big Smile

Oh, when I first got to SA about 3 years ago, I found my current job through Office Team. I don't know if you've considered something like that, but here is their website in case you are interested: https://www.officeteam.com/   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"