Idaho Babies
Options

Anyone go to OB GYN Associates?

Does anyone go to OB GYN Associates in Meridian? If so, what Dr. Do you recommend seeing?

Re: Anyone go to OB GYN Associates?

• Options

I go there and I have seen a few of their doctors ( i am about 6 1/2 months along). My current doctor is Harmony Schroeder and have been very happy with her. From my understanding there are like six doctors there and they all work very closely together. They try to offer the same advice in various medical situations because when you actually go into labor you only have a 1 in 6 shot of your doctor actually being on-call. and delivering your baby (unless its a scheduled previously). So you have to be prepared that any of the six doctors there will be the one who delivers your baby. Because of this my doctor said that they communicate regularly about their practices so that everyone is 'on the same page'. . I hope this helps, if you have any other questions feel free to ask!

I also have many other friends who have had their babies delivered by other doctors there and have been very happy. 

• Options
    My doctor is schroeder too.. She's nice - did an awesome job on my c-section! But her nurse julie stevens is awesome! I scheduled with her for most my appts.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Harmony seemed nice, but she kept pushing me for an unneeded induction - I'm so glad my regular OB was at the hospital when I went in, and sent me home. I went into labor naturally and without a problem. I actually had to file a complaint about Julie Stevens - she swept my membranes after a cervical check without even asking me she told me she was doing it AS she was doing it. I highly highly recommend Jenni Bradley, she is amazing, she stayed 6 hours after the end of her shift to do my delivery the day before Thanksgiving last year (and was back in in the AM to do rounds!) and she just made me feel really comfortable and cared for.
  • Options
    I just went there for my first appt @ 8 weeks yesterday. I am seeing Dr. Scott Armstrong, and I LOVE him! He doesn't hesitate to answer any of my neurotic questions and actually did an ultrasound so I could hear the heart beat...(breathtaking). He also has a sense of humor which is something that was a MUST for me. Hope it helps!
  • Options
    I'm going there tomorrow for my first appointment! Glad to hear pretty much all good things about them! I'm not sure who I'm seeing yet but I know I'm going to the Eagle office.
  • Options
    I went there when I had my son, but since having him I left. Now I go to Women's Health Associates. I saw Dr Jennie Bradley, but unlike the previous poster, I was dissapointed in my care from her. To make a really long story short, she induced me at 5pm, and then left. She left me to be delivered by the on-call dr, and didn't bother to check back until later the next day when it was all over. She seemed really impersonal, and it wasn't like I had my son on a holiday or anything, just a regular Tuesday morning....anyway, overall, I wasn't a fan. There were long waits for the appointments and ultrasounds, so, I switched.
  • Options
    I go there and see Lee Parsons. My husband and I love him, I only wish I could guarantee he would be the one on call for delivery! One thing you have to know about this practice that not all women like is that they only do one standard ultrasound at 20 weeks. If they think you need another one (if they can't hear the heartbeat or something like that) they will absolutely perform it, but it is not  included in your contract.
  • Options

I went there for my annual and saw Jill Dawson and just loved her. I was having a hard time getting pregnant, been trying for yr after having cancer, and we started a plan. I am 6 wks pregnant now and I have my first appnt scheduled there for Mon. I hope I have a great experience now that I'm pregnant.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"