South Carolina Babies
Options

Where's your registry?

I know I'm alittle early but I love looking at all the cute goodies I get to register for soon. So far my favorite store has been Target. They got really really cute stuff, great selection, and the price range is reasonable. Not to mention, they're nationwide, big for me b/c almost my entire fam lives in Miami. Where are you/looking into registering? And why? What do you think is the best one in the Upstate?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where's your registry?

• Options

I registered at BRU, but I would suggest Buy Buy Baby...the store here in Columbia was not open when I registered. BBB has a store in Miami and one in Greenville. BBB has a larger selection and the store is well organized. You can also use Bed Bath & Beyond coupons there as Buy Buy Baby is their sister store. I do like Target, but I've heard horror stories regarding their return policy.

https://www.buybuybaby.com/default.asp?

• Options
    I also have family in FL and we registered at Target and Babies R Us. Have fun! :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with the previous post. I plan on registering at Buy Buy Baby this time. I am excited that I can use my Bed Bath and Beyond coupons. The store was huge and very organized.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"