Breastfeeding

XP thrush mis diagnosis, hope this helps someone else!

Re: XP thrush mis diagnosis, hope this helps someone else!

• What board is the original post on? I'd love to read it!  We're battling thrush now...

TIA

• Thank you!  I think I may have this issue too after treating "thrush" for two months and then anitbotics for "mastasis."  I will try heating pads b/c I am having thoughts of giving up BFing even though I don't really want to!
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad you posted this.  I also have this problem and was told thrush but fortunately mentioned the white color on my nipples and my LC picked up on it.  I still have the vasospasms but strangely think I must be getting used to the pain/sensitivity a bit.  What is procardia though?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelrn327:
    Glad you posted this.  I also have this problem and was told thrush but fortunately mentioned the white color on my nipples and my LC picked up on it.  I still have the vasospasms but strangely think I must be getting used to the pain/sensitivity a bit.  What is procardia though?

I think procardia is typically prescribed for some type of heart condition, but it relaxes the blood vessels. When the blood vessels constrict (as they will when it is cold) that is when I have the pain. 

Many times when women have this condition they will get relief if the weather gets warmer too. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Are your nipples dry and flaky with vasospasm?  Or just thrush?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"