Minnesota Babies
Options

Any recommendations for OB in Saint Paul (Mac-Grove/Highland Park)?

Hi Everyone,

I'm fairly new to the area and don't know any new moms or expectant moms yet who I can ask for OB recommendations. I live in Saint Paul near Macalester College. Anyone out there have any suggestions for great docs close by?

Thanks!

Re: Any recommendations for OB in Saint Paul (Mac-Grove/Highland Park)?

• Options
    I've heard the midwives at HealthEast are really good. My daughter's doctor is there, we go to the clinic on Grand. I personally see Doctor English at Metro OB/GYN and go to the Downtown St. Paul location. 
  • Options

I use the Health Partner's Health Center for Women for my primary care- easy drive or bus ride from Mac. I want to work with a midwife for my pregnancy, so (because of scheduling), I'm going to HP on Wabasha, but I really like the Women's clinic on University. I've had almost all great experiences there (except, of course, for the midwife who works on my day off!).

• Loading the player...
  • Options

image*sallymad*:
    I've heard the midwives at HealthEast are really good. My daughter's doctor is there, we go to the clinic on Grand. I personally see Doctor English at Metro OB/GYN and go to the Downtown St. Paul location. 

LOVE doctor English.  He takes his time and listens to you, and is very laid-back.  He doesn't push any unnecessary treatments or testing on you, but is responsive when you ask for additional information/testing.  He also makes a point to attend all of his patients' deliveries (as possible), even if he's not the on-call doctor.  I live in Summit Hill and from my living room to his lobby in the downtown office is 10 minutes...can't beat that!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Great - thanks very much!
  • Options

I am currently seeing the midwives at the HealthEast Grand Ave clinic. They are wonderful! My pregnancy has not been the easiest and the midwives have been nothing but supportive and willing to do anything to help me make to the end. They will take all the time they need to answer your questions whether it is during your appointment or over the phone.

The nurses that support them are fabulous, too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"