North Dakota Babies

Phew...Happy New Year!

Hi Ladies! I've kind of been lurking the last two weeks, but was having too much fun with our families to post (okay, actually, i posted once but then realized that the computer I was on was logged on to my sister's account, so I had to delete...oops!).

Tara, Julie, and Amy: CONGRATULATIONS! (sorry if I missed anyone there)

I ate my way through break, but luckily my parents didn't have a scale at their place. Turns out I gained 6 lbs...looking forward to HDBD Smile.

DH and I pretended like we were going to NYC for New Years, but our plane broke and our flight was canceled. Lame Sad

How is everyone here? Missed you all! And thanks for all the Christmas cards of your adorable little ones :)

married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Phew...Happy New Year!

• Hi, Laura!  I'm glad to hear that your holidays went well.

I can't believe that you're 17 weeks already!  Are you finding out what you're having at your anatomy scan?  It's got to be coming up soon, right?

• Happy New Year!

I think your HDBD picture will look cute!  Looking forward to it, and glad you had such a great time with your family.

A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • imagenatalee215:

I can't believe that you're 17 weeks already!  Are you finding out what you're having at your anatomy scan?  It's got to be coming up soon, right?

I KNOW!!! WTF? My Anatomy Scan is Jan 19...we were going to be team green, but I think we've changed our minds...I'm a little afraid of the backlash we will get from the inlaws, ruining our only good surprise and all Confused, but whatever. I want to know...just because I want to.

married 7.3.08 - mc 8.10 - dd 6.4.11 cp 10.13 - bfp 11.13 edd 7.22.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagelauralizabee:
    imagenatalee215:

I KNOW!!! WTF? My Anatomy Scan is Jan 19...we were going to be team green, but I think we've changed our minds...I'm a little afraid of the backlash we will get from the inlaws, ruining our only good surprise and all Confused, but whatever. I want to know...just because I want to.

There are definite positive and negative aspects to Team Green, but the one reason you should never what to find out is because that's what someone else wants you to do.  My BF who found out she was having a girl at her anatomy scan kept the name a surprise until the birth, so you could always do that as an element of surprise.

• imagenatalee215:

There are definite positive and negative aspects to Team Green, but the one reason you should never what to find out is because that's what someone else wants you to do.  My BF who found out she was having a girl at her anatomy scan kept the name a surprise until the birth, so you could always do that as an element of surprise.

Yeah...we have two names for each gender and we don't even want to decide until we meet baby, so it will be a surprise to everyone. We won't even know! (Though we'll know our choices, but not share them with others)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ask much as Team Green was more my DHs plan, I am glad I went along with it because it gave me something to focus on instead of being scared about the birthing process (which really wasn't as bad as I'd heard). Congrats again! So excited for you guys!
  • Lau, Peter and I were so disappointed you guys couldn't make it!!  But, happy new year!!! It's your year, baby!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"