Detroit Babies

Prego gals survey

Are you doing daycare, nanny or family to watch your new baby or will you be a SAHM?   family for us as I work part time

Any cravings?   I love cheese and pickles and cheesy baked potatoes and bacon-ha

Who will be with you in the delivery room and what hospital?  My hubby and my mom and I think my mother in law if I can handle her;  Troy Beaumont

Will you take birthing classes or not?  We have been thinking of it but not sure

What contraception will you be using after this?  I'm thinking IUD

What are some cool things that you have to have for this baby? I found the cutest weirdest swing thingy called the 4moms mamaroo swing bounce seat

thanks everyone and how do I get the pregnancy ticker on here?

Re: Prego gals survey

• imagetrying to conceive jane:

Are you doing daycare, nanny or family to watch your new baby or will you be a SAHM?   Probably using daycare of some sort

Any cravings?   None

Who will be with you in the delivery room and what hospital?  Just Jason & the doctors.  St Joseph

Will you take birthing classes or not?  Pretty sure & I believe my insurance will pay for it too

What contraception will you be using after this?  None

What are some cool things that you have to have for this baby? So far the nursery is pretty awesome, my husband has been doing an outstanding job on it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Are you doing daycare, nanny or family to watch your new baby or will you be a SAHM?   My mom will be watching the baby full time for about 2 years, then I would like to put into a daycare part time, and have my mom watch the baby 2 days a week.

Any cravings?   Fruit and Boston Coolers (Vernors and Ice cream)

Who will be with you in the delivery room and what hospital?  Just my DH.  We are touring both GP Beaumont and St Johns.  More than likely it will be St Johns.

Will you take birthing classes or not?  Yes, not sure which ones yet.  We haven't looked into it.

What contraception will you be using after this?  I would like to just chart, but we will see.

What are some cool things that you have to have for this baby? I just want a nice stroller and a cozy glider.  I haven't looked too much into gadgets and things yet.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Are you doing daycare, nanny or family to watch your new baby or will you be a SAHM?   day care center

Any cravings?   gushers were my obsession, now it's whatever fits in my stomach, and doesn't cause heartburn

Who will be with you in the delivery room and what hospital?  DH for sure, and my mom if I need her;  Troy Beaumont

Will you take birthing classes or not?  I did the labor and delivery tour, and CPR, but no birthing classes.

What contraception will you be using after this?  BC or TTA

What are some cool things that you have to have for this baby? The rock and play sleeper and pack n play were the main things I wanted.  The wall decal we got is kind of cool, I guess.  Also, I bought some pool stuff for the baby, so he can go swimming next summer. 

thanks everyone and how do I get the pregnancy ticker on here? on the bump homepage you can get a ticker, enter your info and then post the code they give you in your profile.  Does that make sense? I'm not good at explaining that. 

• imagemary811:

What are some cool things that you have to have for this baby? The rock and play sleeper and pack n play were the main things I wanted.  The wall decal we got is kind of cool, I guess.  Also, I bought some pool stuff for the baby, so he can go swimming next summer. 

OMG the rock and play sleeper is AMAZING!! 

• I'm not pregnant anymore but I was two months ago.  Can I play?

Are you doing daycare, nanny or family to watch your new baby or will you be a SAHM?   My mom will watch P for two half days during the week then P will go to an in home (hopefully) daycare for two full days.

Any cravings?   I had more avoidances than cravings but I really loved fruit.

Who will be with you in the delivery room and what hospital?  Just my DH was there.  Providence Park Novi

Will you take birthing classes or not?  We did not take classes and I am glad we didn't spend the money on them.  I don't think I would have found them helpful really... 

What contraception will you be using after this?  Just had my post partem check today and we discussed the Mirena... just need to talk to DH and see what we think will be best. 

What are some cool things that you have to have for this baby? I don't think I really had anything that I HAD to have because I didn't know what I would like.  Things we can't live without now- her Baby Einstein Aquarium, boppy (she sleeps in it in her crib), and she really enjoys her swing these days. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageamyvan317:

Any cravings?   Fruit and Boston Coolers (Vernors and Ice cream)

I had to laugh at this.  I had one pretty much everyday of my pregnancy, even if it was just a swig of vernors and a bite of ice cream.  Dh teases that that was the reason Lucas was almost 9lbs  :)

Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Are you doing daycare, nanny or family to watch your new baby or will you be a SAHM?   SAHM until Fall 2012 for Nursing school.  Hopefully then it will be family, and maybe one day in daycare. 

Any cravings?   Sometimes something fruity like fruit snacks.  Other than that not really.

Who will be with you in the delivery room and what hospital?  Only my hubby.  I don't think anybody needs to see all of me :) St. Joes AA

Will you take birthing classes or not?  No.  You don't really need them as you learn the process while you are going through it.  If you've never taken care of a baby I would recommend taking an Infant Care class, however I never took care of a baby and was okay without it.  You learn everything while in the hospital.

What contraception will you be using after this?  IUD for sure. I want to get my tubes tied because this is our 2nd and last, but my husband doesn't agree. 

What are some cool things that you have to have for this baby? We have everything since my son is turning 1 this year.  I think it's cool we don't need anything!

• Are you doing daycare, nanny or family to watch your new baby or will you be a SAHM?   family while I work part time .....since grandpa works days ...grandma will be watching our little one.

Any cravings?   Mexican food, cheese, grilled cheese, chocolate covered pretzels.....hmmmm makes me think I have a bouncing boy growing!

Who will be with you in the delivery room and what hospital?  haven't decided for sure yet....hubby and I and maybe my MIL.

Will you take birthing classes or not?  Yes with my friend who is expecting a few weeks before me.

What contraception will you be using after this?  none

What are some cool things that you have to have for this baby? graco sweetpeace I think that is what it's called, ergo mom carrier,

Happily married to the love of my life on 10-18-08...I love being his adoring wife! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Don't understand what spaghetti sauce has to do with babies.  

• imageKBabySmiles:

Don't understand what spaghetti sauce has to do with babies.  

lol

• Are you doing daycare, nanny or family to watch your new baby or will you be a SAHM?   Daycare

Any cravings?   not really

Who will be with you in the delivery room and what hospital?  husband RO Beaumont

Will you take birthing classes or not?  We did take classes, both general birthing and a breast feeding class at our OB's office. I probably could have skipped the birthing class, I didn't learn anything new that I hadn't read, but I am glad we went.

What contraception will you be using after this?  No idea

What are some cool things that you have to have for this baby?I don't even know, everything from our showers is still in boxes/gift bags piled up in the nursery. That's the goal for the long weekend to get everything unpacked and organized. Ask me this question next week and I should have an idea of what we've got. :)

• Are you doing daycare, nanny or family to watch your new baby or will you be a SAHM?   I'm a SAHM

Any cravings?  carbs & cheese

Who will be with you in the delivery room and what hospital?  My hubby, Troy Beaumont

Will you take birthing classes or not?  no, this is #2

What contraception will you be using after this?  as long as baby is healthy I want hubby to get snipped ;) I hate the pill and condoms.

What are some cool things that you have to have for this baby? haven't started shopping, its #2 so we already have most of what we need.

DD1, Kathleen 9/15/2007

imageimage

• Are you doing daycare, nanny or family to watch your new baby or will you be a SAHM?   leaning towards SAHM but if I do work a couple days a week it will be family

Any cravings?   milk and spagetti

Who will be with you in the delivery room and what hospital?  My hubby and my mom ; St. John

Will you take birthing classes or not?  yes

What contraception will you be using after this?  NFP, condoms

What are some cool things that you have to have for this baby? way too many! everything looks cool to me since it's my first lol

• imageKBabySmiles:

I'm glad you said something about it. I hate when people use the word Prego... it makes me angry.

• imageKBabySmiles:

I'm glad you said something about it. I hate when people use the word Prego... it makes me angry.

• Are you doing daycare, nanny or family to watch your new baby or will you be a SAHM?   Daycare center unless DH becomes a principal, then I plan to SAH

Any cravings?   None really

Who will be with you in the delivery room and what hospital?  DH, my mom (she actually does L&D at my hospital), and possibly MIL

Will you take birthing classes or not?  No, I did some with DS.

What contraception will you be using after this?  I'm thinking the mini pill. I have to discuss this further with the OB because I do plan on BFing. I thought about an IUD but we plan on having one more within a couple of years.

What are some cool things that you have to have for this baby? Definitely a jumperoo, DS loved his!

PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagel&bbaby:
    imageKBabySmiles:

Me too. Drives me nuts. Glad I'm not the only one! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"