TTC after 35
Options

I am back

Hello ladies.  It has been about a year since I was on here last.  We have decided to TTC again.  I am using "My Days" on my HTC incredible to help with my fertility monitor.  It says I should ovulate around the 5th...it shows low fertility days to high fertility days.  I plan on going to purchase some clearblue OPK tomorrow to help us.  I pray that once we get pg this time that we have a sticky baby.  I want to thank everyone in advance for their help and advice and I look forward to getting to know everyone again!!!

Re: I am back

• Options
    That was the wrong log in ladies (changed it because I do not want my name showing).  This is the proper one I will be posting under right now....it would not let me delete the post.  :)  Any advice for me for re-starting the venture......my history.  I have had 11 pregnancies and 2 live births.  Most of my m/c I have found out due to AF showing its ugly face by about 5 weeks.  Last time was last Feb.  I went in for my 2nd u/s to find out the baby no longer had a heartbeat and had passed after the first u/s at about 9 1/2 weeks.  We were going in for a 12 week u/s so my body had not recognized the baby had passed and I had to have a d&c.  That is the most depressed I have ever been in my life.  I have 2 children and feel very blessed but just feel that my family is not complete and want one more.  I know being over 35 my days are numbered.  We are going to try again but I am scared to death about a repeat of the last m/c.....but I know God has plans for us all.  So again ladies, I thank you in advance for all of your support and advice!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Options

Welcome to the boards. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriages. Are you working with a doctor or an RE at this point? Since you have a history of frequent m/c, that might be a good idea.

Also, I would say at 35, "your years are numbered" not your days. Big Smile

Best of  luck to you and YH.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    HI & I hope you stay here is short & sweet!  Lots & lots of luck to you for a great start to 2011!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"