TTC after 35
Options

New to the board

Heya. 37 and TTC my first baby after the first one ended up ectopic. Ovulated over Christmas weekend, on line to test January 8th.

If anyone has some chocolate to get me through this 2ww, I would greatly appreciate it being beamed to me by transporter. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New to the board

• Options

Welcome!  Sounds like you and I are on the same exact 2ww. 

I've heard Cadbury Cream eggs are already out in the stores and I am trying to resist.  They are my favorite seasonal candy (and their season seems to be getting longer!)  Sorry I can't beam you some chocolate :)

Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

imageimage
    PAIF and SAIF welcome. IVF questions welcome, too.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome to the board. I am also 37/TTC#1.  Sorry about the ectopic.   I also ovulated on Xmas day!  Since I have my first appt with the RE on 1/6, I will be testing that morning at 12DPO so I don't waste the doctor's time if there is some miracle BFP.... I'd give you some chocolate but I'm sure I ate it all already!!

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi!  Hope you feel welcome here- great group of people :)

As for the chocolate- right there with you.  I take mine dark, with almonds- YUM.

• Options

oh ye gods, I didn't need to know that! My husband loves those danged eggs, and will scarf them up any time theyr'e available.

Actually, what I'd kill for right now are some Girl Scout Samoas cookies. Dunno if they do this anywhere else, but I know here you can get them broken up and mixed into Edy's vanilla. Mmmm.

• Options
    Hi & welcome.... Here's to hopefully great news for you in 2011..  GL & sorry I'm eating all my chocolate I have because it's the beginning of my cycle.. LOL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"