Adoption
Options

Congrats and Good luck!

I just wanted to say Congratulations to all the families that were matched in 2010. It was an amazing year for me and my family, the wait is so worth it isn't it. And Good luck to those waiting! I hope 2011 is your year, all of you. This board has been so amazing through out my journey. I was never a huge poster, in fact a lot of you may not know me but I made some life long friendships on here and care about those special few so much. We really have an amazing little community hear. I hope that I can be a support to those of you that are new in the journey. Good luck and Happy New Year to all!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Congrats and Good luck!

• Options

I agree 100%.  I'm so happy for everyone who had a placement this year and I continue to pray and think about all of you who are still waiting.  I hope everyone has a very happy new year!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageFinallyMrs.G:
    I made some life long friendships on here and care about those special few so much. We really have an amazing little community hear.

I agree 100%! I've met several wonderful ladies that I have no doubt, I will have a life long friendship with even though we are separated by many many many miles and will probably never get to meet IRL! :) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"