Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Black Swan (no spoilers)

possibly the trippiest movie I have ever seen. That is all.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Black Swan (no spoilers)

• Options
    agreed - saw it this weekend.  A review in the NY Times today flat out called it a horror movie.
  • Options

Yeah I think I spent most of the movie with my brow furrowed... intensity and bizarreness!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm dying to see it, but everyone keeps saying it's just insane, so now I'm not sure. hmm...  
  • Options
    Half of me wants to see it, the other half says no way. I don't do scary movies, but for some reason this one I want to see??? I'm just having a hard time figuring out how ballet can be so freaky....
    It's a Boy!! Baby #1 - Born 11/2/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm glad we saw it, Natalie Portman was amazing but 8 hours later H and I are still trying to figure that shiit out
  • Options

To be honest, I'm not sure what all the hype was about.  I was not a fan, and didn't think anybody's acting was all that great.  The story was kind of cool, but also been done before.

The dancing was the best part, and I don't even really like ballet.

Eh.  To each his own, I guess.

• Options
    Edited because it was a spoiler.
    Peru!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageCarifly:
    (Spoiler deleted).

I might classify this as a spoiler.  OP can you edit the title so people are forewarned?

ETA: nevermind - spoiler removed!  Thanks Carifly :)

• Options
    imageFyreFry5:

imageCarifly:
    Deleted at Carifly's request to preserve the mystery. :)

I might classify this as a spoiler.  OP can you edit the title so people are forewarned?

Craperoni.  :P  I will second FyreFry's request, though it's too late for me.

My BFP Chart

Becoming a better role model for my daughter, one day at a time

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Sorry, I didn't realize that was a spoiler. I should have thought about it more, my apologies. I edited my post to delete it, could you delete the quotes too?
    Peru!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageCarifly:
    Sorry, I didn't realize that was a spoiler. I should have thought about it more, my apologies. I edited my post to delete it, could you delete the quotes too?

I deleted my quote of it.  Thanks. :) 

My BFP Chart

Becoming a better role model for my daughter, one day at a time

• Options
    I'm with FyreFry...DH & I really didn't like it at all!  We've actually been calling really boring things "Black Swan's" since we saw it lmao.  Or like if one of us does/says something kind of stupid, we'll say "ugh that's so Black Swan of you!" 

11.10.10 from my belly to my heart at 11wks 5days

• Options

imagedana1318a:
    I'm with FyreFry...DH & I really didn't like it at all!  We've actually been calling really boring things "Black Swan's" since we saw it lmao.  Or like if one of us does/says something kind of stupid, we'll say "ugh that's so Black Swan of you!" 

YesYesYes   I love it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"