Orange County Babies
Options

Poll (Childhood Memory)

Since this board has been slow lately, let's start a fun poll:

What is the naughtiest thing you ever did when you were a kid?

Me -> When I was 11 years old, I played on my grandma's roof with my cousins (2 stories home), jumping from 1 roof to another which is my aunt's house. Looking back, I realized you could break your leg Embarrassed. Unfortunately at that age, you only thought it was fun and game and fortunately everyone was OK. Hopefully A will have more sense than his mom Stick out tongue

Re: Poll (Childhood Memory)

• Options
    My friends mom smoked at the time, so we decided smoking was bad. We crushed 3 cartons of cigarettes one by one. I paid dearly that act of kindness.
  • Options
    When I was 4 y/o, my mom (dumbly) left my sister (3 y/o) in the running car alone to run into the grocery store.  Of course, my sister and I couldn't control ourselves, so we were messing around with everything -- the radio, the steering wheel.  Then I shifted the car out of gear into neutral. The car rolled backwards and luckily hit one of those Kodak photo booths in the parking lot. If it hadn't done that, it would've rolled onto the main street in our town.  When my mom came out and saw what had happened, I blamed my little sister!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Probably cutting my hair when I was about 11.  I had waist-length hair and I decided I wanted it to be shoulder-length.  So I cut it myself in the bathroom with a pair of scissors.  It was a mess.  My mom was so upset!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"