Birth Stories
Options

my natural home water birth

My son is 6 months old now, but I'm just now getting around to posting his birth story! I read a lot of birth stories for inspiration when I was expecting and so I hope that my story can do the same for others.

I'll warn you - it's pretty long! You can read it here: 

https://harvestingkale.blogspot.com/p/birth-story.html

Re: my natural home water birth

• Options
    Wow, Kale's (and your) story is AMAZING and moving.  I really enjoyed your description of you and Kris and the deep connection you felt together through it all.  Thank you.
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing birth story. I loved it! And your son is adorable. Congrats!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP Oct. 2010-MC & D&C Dec. 2010 BFP March 2011-Cooper born Dec. 6, 2011 weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz. Suprise BFP May 27th 2012 - Sawyer born Jan. 20, 2013 weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. ?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What an awesome story makes me want to have a home water birth.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Love. Your. Story.

It is exactly the experience that I would want. I am so happy for you and your family! We had #1 May 20th at the hospital. #2 is due May 9th, and I want a water birth at home. I cannot wait!!! I'm so excited to go through the experience of delivering my baby! First experience was just as awesome, naturally @ hospital. Thank you for sharing your story!!

• Options
    What a beautiful story - I was in tears!
  • Options
    I loved the part about the wet cat running by, ahahaha made my night! Lovely story.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"