Pregnant after 35

No update from **kikijbird**

I'm hoping she is on vacation  or resting and all is well.  Realized there wasn't an update this week and thought of her.

Re: No update from **kikijbird**

• I know I was wondering the same thing. She tripped the other day and haven't seen her post anything since. Thinking about her toO!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh hey guys, thanks for thinking of me!  I'm sorry I forgot the update this week... it's been nutty crazy at home... DH and I were slackers in December and were rushing around finishing up last minute shopping.  Oh, AND his car broke down the weekend before Christmas and so we had to go shop for a new vehicle.  I'm now at my parents' house visiting for the long New Year's weekend (DH had to work so he stayed home).  

So I'm doing fine, and so far as I know, baby is too!  I'd called my doc about when I tripped and she said not to worry.  I hadn't fallen, just doubled over, so the pain I felt was probably just my internal organs meeting the solid liquid ball of my uterus.  I got squished, not the baby.  

But I am totally excited/nervous to KNOW all is well at my big ultrasound coming up this Tuesday.  I'll be back home, so will be sure to resume the weekly check-in then.  

Sorry for being MIA, but thanks again for checking on me!  How are you all doing?

Happy New Year to you all! 

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Whew! That's good to know.  I don't know many people on here but there are a few that stand out and you are deffinitely one of them.  I'm doing good and feeling my LO flutter from time to time. Dealing with the loss of my mother's anniversary today but other than that, extremely grateful and blessed.
  • Yeah glad to hear my due date twin is doing good, just busy! Happy New Year and good luck on your u/s on Tuesday! Are you going to find out if boy or girl or stay green?
  • imagePearly609:
    Whew! That's good to know.  I don't know many people on here but there are a few that stand out and you are deffinitely one of them.  I'm doing good and feeling my LO flutter from time to time. Dealing with the loss of my mother's anniversary today but other than that, extremely grateful and blessed.

I'm glad to hear you're doing well, and how exciting that you're already feeling your little one in there!  I *think* I may have felt a kick or two here and there, but I still can't be sure it's not my intestines gurgling!  

My heart goes out to you over the loss of your mother, and on a holiday.  I lost my maternal grandmother on Christmas several years ago, and it's an especially difficult holiday for my mom.  I hope some good memories came to you today as well as the sad ones.  

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• imageMrs_M:
    Yeah glad to hear my due date twin is doing good, just busy! Happy New Year and good luck on your u/s on Tuesday! Are you going to find out if boy or girl or stay green?

Hey there due date twin, I hope you are doing great as well!  We are going to try to stay green... I'm not ready to find out, would like to hear the "it's a ------" in the delivery room... DH could probably go either way, but is totally fine with waiting til birth.  So I feel like I'm more nervous about the tech or doctors slipping up after they find out than anything!   

photo by Scott Metzger

Anniversary

• I think staying team green is exciting and because we get very few surprises in life, go for it! I found out with my daughter and in a way sad I didn't stay team green because they never said It's a Girl, even though we knew, lol. This time we only found out because it's our second and a good reason to decorate, ha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"