North Dakota Babies

Happy New Year 2011!!!

How was everyone's New Years? Ours was very nice and quiet...for the first time the three of us just stayed home...DH made home-made pizza and I put some appetizers in the oven....and waited till midnight...I almost didn't make it lol

What did everyone else do?

Re: Happy New Year 2011!!!

• We got carry-out sushi, a movie & wine :-) He didn't make it through the movie, & I only made it till 11 (I saw NYC at their midnight at least). Word to the wise- "The Other Guys" with Will Farrell & Mark Walburg is HORRIBLE!
  • Happy New Year! We stayed in. We were supposed to go to a family friendly party at a friend's house, but Reese has been sick with an ear infection & possibly bronchitis this week, so we stayed home. We made steaks & lobster on the grill. We made it until 12, & just as we were going to bed, Reese woke up...& didn't go back to sleep until 1:30! So we were up much later than intended!
  • Loading the player...
  • Our Sunday School class and friends from church normally get together at MIL's house, but that wasn't the case this year with Kari being born this week. A few couples got together though, and the girls came to my house for a little while and Josh went to hang out with the guys to play Rook. Then, Josh came home at 9:30 and we were in bed by 11. Kari sleeps great, so we were just glad to be home.

• I had a small family gtg at my house. Josh had to stand watch yesterday.
  • We stayed in, made steaks and watched The Town (good movie!).  I didn't think I was going to make it to 12, but I did!  I have a cold so didn't feel like going out at all- snuggling on the couch was a much better idea.  Happy New Year!
  • We stayed in as well. DH and I just watched some football and made our spicy tortellini pasta. We celebrated with the east coast and were in bed by 10:30. Here's hoping 2011 is a great year!
  • Happy New Years ladies! We went to a friends house with 5 other couples and made a ton of food and hung out. Wishing everyone an amazing 2011!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We also had takeout sushi and sake.  We watched Minute to Win it the game show.  And I was so tired from this damn cold and worrying about papa that I passed out on the couch at 10.  And was in bed at 11.  But when the fireworks started going off, I brought the dogs outside and watched them so their barking wouldn't wake the baby.  Plan worked and we got to watch the fireworks.  It was nice.
  • We had my sister, her husband, and 2 of their 3 kids over.  We made dinner, played games, and the boys watched basketball.  We barely made it to midnight though! 
  • We took a trip to the beach with Landon, stayed in our friend's condo...we went out to eat for dinner, played some games and fell asleep!
    Photobucket AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"