August 2011 Moms
Options

AW your DH here!

DH went to the store for a computer part, and returned with TWO large bags of fresh cherries for me. That is one of my biggest cravings right now. Yum!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: AW your DH here!

• Options

imageeesome:
    DH went to the store for a computer part, and returned with TWO large bags of fresh cherries for me. That is one of my biggest cravings right now. Yum!

So sweet!  DH has been super supportive since the whole KU thing too!  I am enjoying this special treatment!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We don't have a dishwasher & the smell of our dishsoap makes me want to hurl every.single.time I'm in the kitchen, so he's been doing the dishes everyday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBuford&Bullit:
    We don't have a dishwasher & the smell of our dishsoap makes me want to hurl every.single.time I'm in the kitchen, so he's been doing the dishes everyday.

This exactly!  My DH tries to get all of the dishes out of the way before I even see them in the sink.  I'm totally loving this!!  Too bad it'll only last another 30 weeksWink

Missed MC 9w2d D&C 12/21/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker]
  • Options
    Mine has been awesome too. He cleans the kitty litter all of the time (he never really had to before). I asked for some mac and cheese yesterday and he came home with 5 boxes of different mac and cheese choices plus the single servings too. I mention one thing and its there or cleaned the next day. I only wish I could pay him back....maybe in second tri when I got more mojo.
  • Options

imageandersjc:
    I only wish I could pay him back....maybe in second tri when I got more mojo.

You're carrying his baby...no need to pay him back. That's a gift in itself. : ) 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    H gets home from work at about 9:30pm and the other night when he got home I apologized for the house being such a mess the past few days. With two kiddos it's hard to keep up normally, with the ms and exhaustion it's impossible.  He said, "that's ok, I know you usually don't let it go and right now your taking care of yourself and the baby." He then picked up the livingroom toys and washed the dishes. I <3 him!
  • Options
    My DH has been letting me nap whenever possible and right now he's cooking dinner for me. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My husband has gotten even more over protective than before. We flew home today from visiting family (in MN) and he took care of everything at the airport. He also held my arm to guide me whenever we walked by any icy areas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MH has been amazing. He's cooking me food, holding my hand whenever we go anywhere outside so I don't slip on the ice, yelling at me if I pick up anything even slightly heavy (I'm on pelvic rest), and telling me how beautiful I am all the time. I feel bloated and blah and he makes me feel like I'm a super model. He also keeps telling me how excited he is about this baby and even started reading the baby books I have! I think I'll keep him around Wink
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageJelliebean1982:
    My DH has been letting me nap whenever possible

Mine too!

We also just got back from our New Year's Eve dinner out.  He scored us the exact same table that we sat at for our first date.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think understanding my exhaustion is the best gift (minus the LO!) he has given me this holiday season. DH normally has weekends off and the rest of the week, especially here lately, works late into the evening, sometimes as late as 9pm. and understanding when I don't want to but I can't do anything but sleep our day together away. He will even lay down in the bed with me and massage my legs and feet or even rub his hand on my back.
    the LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalms 34:18
    My Blog || BFP Chart
    11/27/10-BFP, EDD 8/9/11 || 1/4-7/10- missed m/c 9wks
    4/25/11- BFP , EDD 1/5/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    DH has become much more protective lately. If anyone upsets me, he wants to jump in and fix it. He also cuddles more and we give each other massages at night. My favorite thing is when he rubs my belly when we're laying in bed watching tv. I just think it's sweet. : )

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP 11/23/10 MMC @ 7w3d Discovered @ 10w2d D&C 1/12/11

BFP 7/6/11 Our Lucky Charm born 3/5/12
  • Options

Such sweet DHs!

My DH has also been extra protective lately. And he is giving up soda for me knowing that I can't have the caffeine. He says it wouldn't be fair for him to keep guzzling it when I cannot. I <3 him! And he got us a rice cooker since rice settles my nausea! 

• Options

My DH cleaned up the kitchen this morning because the smell of the dirty dishes in the sink was making me sick.

He's been very good about offering to go get me something to eat...I'd love to take him up on it, but nothing sounds good!

Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"