Parenting after 35

Diaper blow out? - tmi

For the last week, S has blown out her diaper each night.  Yep, totally soaked and poop everywhere.  I read that you should go up a size when this happens, but size 4 Luvs didn't help at all.  Any good diaper suggestions?

Re: Diaper blow out? - tmi

• Once we switched to the nighttime diapers, up a size, we haven't had any problems. We use pampers.
  • We use Pampers too, for a while when he had nightime blowouts (while I was still night nursing) I put him in a size 3 dipaer with a size 4 over it, and double-diapering seemed to help.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Aaron seldom poops at night (heck he usually only poops 1x per day) so I don't have that issue, thankfully.  But he has occasionally peed through.

USUALLY the Huggies Overnights in size 4 works.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Thanks ladies - I didn't even know that Pampers/Huggies came in a nighttime diaper.  Will have to check that out the next time I'm at the store.

And thanks for the idea of double diapering - didn't even consider that one.  Right now, we are getting her up 1/2 way through the night and changing her - but that is getting hard on all of us.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"