North Dakota Babies

Sloooow board!

It's been so slow lately! It makes me a little sad bc I really don't have time to play while I'm at work- so weekends/ off time are really my only chance to check. Boo.

Re: Sloooow board!

• Same here! Plus I've been laying down so much due to my OHSS and I am bored out of my mind!
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • We've been really slow on the weekends lately.  I'm hoping now that the holidays are over, everyone will be around more. 
    Katy and Brett ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ October 4, 2008

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Loading the player...
  • agreed!  Now that I'm on mat leave, I'll be on alllllll day :)
  • yep this is the only time i have to get on, especially since i go back to work tmorrow! Crying

Photobucket AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm the total opposite.  I'm here more often during the week and don't have a lot of computer time during the weekends!
  • I'm not around much on the weekends because that's time to hang out with my husband. We all need to just post whenever we visit to get the board to pick up!
    Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"