Attachment Parenting

S/O Ergo... Original or Performance?

Hi all- long time no see peeps, I hardly ever get a chance to go online nowadays!

Anyway, I know this question has been posted before but when I try to search it I come up with nothing... stupid bump.... or me.... grrr...

So, I am about to purchase an Ergo but I cannot decide between the original and the performance. I am leaning towards the performance b/c it is described as being better for outdoors- more breathable, and I live in the city and do most of my babywearing outdoors. Plus, my LO is a little hotbox, so the breathability factor sounds good! 

If you could briefly tell me which one you have and if you love it why that would be GREAT! Or link me to an old post!  

Thanks ladies and Happy New Year to you and your families :)

Re: S/O Ergo... Original or Performance?

• I have a performance and really like it. I have never seen a regular one so I can't compare but it apparently is a lot lighter/thinner/breathable. It is a little m/ore expensive (by $20 I think) but if you plan on using it a while it is worth it I think...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I tried on both and got the Performance,the straps are a lot thinner so not as bulky. It also feels more breathable and light weight. The also have a Sport Ergo that has an opening for breathability,but the straps are a little bulkier like the Original ones.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies :) Think I am going to go with the performance!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"