Parenting
Options

The Predictions...for real this time! :)

Ok, they are semi lameish because I'm trying to hurry, I have to pick up my kids....but they are heartfelt, so, while short, I'm SURE they are true.....

here they are....

Hooray--May is a big month for you, not sure why.

DevonPow--something is going to happen in March

AnapolisL--you will move somewhere warm, either late 2011 or early 2012

Amish---pregnancy in December 2012

Cubby--someone in your house is changing jobs.

CBKMRB--did I get hte letters right?  Lol..you will get news in August of something big

Minnas---you will do something this year that makes you famous..not sure if its nest famous, you tube famous or People Magazine famous....but its big.

Yodajo--bfp in May, other happy news in dec

GHM--big changes in July

Kap--Yes/boy

Beanz--promotion/raise at work and big vacation coming soon!  :) 

shouldb--bfp with sticky one in April

Krisb-either a baby or wedding coming soon to your family

shopgirl--moving somewhere else

EK--good news in April

Goose---your big event of the year is getting to meet the REAL DandR.....the plans are undeway for the trip to DC....besides that, pretty boring year, really!  LOL....ok, and something good will happen with your job in the spring.

Starry--big news of somesort in August

Mama--2011 is the best year yet....not that it can get worse than 2010 (besides the pregnancy!) but its going to be awesome....something is going to happen with DH's job that makes things a MILLION times easier....you have your baby girl.....your photog business gets SUPER busy, but not so busy that you don't enjoy your kids. 

Camrude---August maybe for GTG.....whenever Mama can travel again with or without the new baby...maybe it will end up being a kidded GTG so she can come too.

MLM--boring spring, busy summer, awesome things happen in fall.

LinzD--May is your month

Gibs--you move into an apt....you start dating an older woman....MUCH older....she's at least 15 years older than you, has a few teenagers...11/14 years old, and you become insta-dad. 

but actually--you turn soft

J&J--2010 seemed soo much more calm with you than 2009...I'm pretty sure I predicted that too!  WELL, 2011 gets a bit crazy for you again, but you have been there, done that and you will pull through.  Plus you get great news in June

A-bay--wait for the summer for something big to happen

R9--things will change with you...some good, a little bad, but in the end of 2011, you will be in a MUCH better place with EVERYTHING than you are now.

Ecl--Something happens this spring....its nothing major, but for you, it sorta rocks your world.  The fall is fabulous and something is going to change that makes things even better.

If I forgot you, pick one of the below:

chances are you will have something big happen in either May or September....you will get a bfp in August.....and you will move in December...there....pick one of those!!! :)

Re: The Predictions...for real this time! :)

• Options
    These are really good!  :)
  • Options

Yay, thanks for doing them.   

A move, eh?  All of all the things I could think of that might happen that wasn't one of them.  But maybe I will get a new job and move into our forever home...or something tragic happens and we are forced to move...I like the former...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmmm...i really like mine.  Thanks.
    Riley born 12/12/05 Malorie born 10/30/06 image
  • Options

Yay!  Thanks.

I wonder what bad is going to happen. : :paranoia: :  

Can't wait to see what a fabulous year 2011 will bring! 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

Thanks Nestie Bestie!

I HAVE to find my one from last year.  I don't remember it but I think it was right on.  And CALM!?  2010 CALM!?  HA!  It was miserable....not sure about calm.  LOL

But looking forward to "crazy" in 2011.  You know I do much better in crazy than calm! Maybe I was bored in 2010!  :)

• Options
    Doubtful that mine will come true, but I'll check back in 365 days and let you know!  :-)
  • Options
    Thank you, R. It sounds like it is going to be a good year!
    DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • Options

Okay, lady. You suck. 

Am I that forgettable?? Stick out tongue

• Options
    I'm hoping this means that Annapolis is joining me in very warm AZ.  Stick out tongue
  • Options

I'm not too pleased with the whole August thing....that's 7-8 months away?! Just bring the kids, I'll tell DH he needs to watch them. He should be able to handle 8 kids. ;-)

The upside of August I guess is by then most of our snow should be gone.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemichaeltrish:
    I'm hoping this means that Annapolis is joining me in very warm AZ.  Stick out tongue

The only place Annapolis will be moving again is from this house to my final resting place, in a pine box, in about 40 years.

I hate the heat. Heck, I've been running around here in 25 degree temps with my coat open. Drives DH nuts.

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • Options
    imageAnnapolisLari:

imagemichaeltrish:

The only place Annapolis will be moving again is from this house to my final resting place, in a pine box, in about 40 years.

I hate the heat. Heck, I've been running around here in 25 degree temps with my coat open. Drives DH nuts.

You are C-R-A-Z-Y lady.  You know you wanna live near me and never wear gloves again.  lol.

• Options
    Ahhh...I want one!  I'm not sure you know me though but maybe my old screen name would help. (Chrisy-wyobride)  
  • Options
    ok--I love my prediction! ;)  Happy New Year!
    Sisterly love--Sophia (1/14/07) and Baby Margaux (7/13/10) image Doctor in training! :)image
  • Options
    2012 or 2011? Either way I hope your wrong. LOL We are done and happy with our two. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"