Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

XP: Help with Kolcraft Contours stroller- any current owners?

Here's the link to my original post in 3rd Tri:

Click Here For Original Post

Like I said in the OP, I'll be calling Kolcraft's customer service on Monday (hopefully there will be people in the office, I don't want to be connected to India tonight or tomorrow because everyone's hungover) but I'm curious if anyone else has had this problem and how it was fixed. I'd hate to buy another car seat adapter, but I'm not giving up the car seat!

CafeMom Tickers
imageimage

Re: XP: Help with Kolcraft Contours stroller- any current owners?

• Options
    Very odd. I know my snugride fit in it just fine. Good luck. I see it says Graco Snugride 32 and Snugride 35, do you have one that is NOT a Snugride model? (I am re-using my same carseat again, not going to a 32 or 35 so I don't really know much about those.)
  • Options
    No, it's a Graco Snugride 35 in the Logan print, the black and white with green piping. I LOVE the seat and our other children outgrew 'regular' car seats at 7 months because we're so tall, so we NEED to have the biggest infant seat available. But it just doesn't sit in the adapter well. No click, and you can easily lift the seat up off the adapter. When I had my tandem I had a regular Snugride, and it would click into the adapter perfectly.
    CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTiffanyTheMom:
    No, it's a Graco Snugride 35 in the Logan print, the black and white with green piping. I LOVE the seat and our other children outgrew 'regular' car seats at 7 months because we're so tall, so we NEED to have the biggest infant seat available. But it just doesn't sit in the adapter well. No click, and you can easily lift the seat up off the adapter. When I had my tandem I had a regular Snugride, and it would click into the adapter perfectly.

I only have the single but I don't remember even my Snugride clicking in, I just set it in and used the straps. It has been a LONG time though.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"