Success after IF

Ladies with one good tube?

Did anyone have success with clomid?  I got my last BFP with clomid but it was ectopic so I'm wondering if the chances are now 50% since I only have one tube now.  My chart is looking decent so far for possible ovulation but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
PCOS, Ectopic & M/C of twins October 2010, Currently TTC #2

Re: Ladies with one good tube?

• I have both tubes so I can't answer that...but I justed wanted to say sorry about your losses.  I hope this cycle works for you!
  • I have one good tube and one damaged tube from a huge polyp. One BFP from IVF and a brand spanking new surprise BFP. GOOD LUCK!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I have one tube---my first pregnancy was an ectopic (on Clomid) that caused me to lose my right tube.  I got pregnant with Emily on Femara, trigger shot and IUI.  It was actually our last cycle before IVF because I responded to the meds so we figured the problem was with having only one tube.  (The early ultrasound revealed that I did ovulate from my right side with her but we didn't know if I also released from my left.  Apparently, things are much closer in there so it is possible for a tube to pick up an egg from the opposite side.)

Imagine my surprise when we got pregnant with Anna all by ourselves 22 months after Emily.  Crazy things do happen!

Are you being monitored?

Good luck!

• I also have one tube due to an ectopic pregnancy and I was curious with responses.  As soon as I get my post surgery and d&c AF we are back in the boat :)  I'm excited but also nervous since I have PCOS and now only one tube...hoping for a BFP in 2011.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"