Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Car Seat Bundle Covers

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good car seat bundle cover? I'm in OH where it's been a pretty cold winter so I want to make sure the LO stays bundled and covered from the frigid wind & weather. We have the JJ Cold Bundle Me, I'm just wonder what your thoughts are on that version versus any others you may like. TIA!

Re: Car Seat Bundle Covers

• Options

I bought a Jolly Jumper one off Kijiji for $10.  It is great!  So cozy and warm.  I heard Jolly Jumper washes better than the BundleMe, but I don't have any experience myself.

• Options

The bundle me will void the warranty on your seat.

We got the Cozy Cover from Walmart for $15, and I love it. It washes well, and keeps DS very warm.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageSuperCuteBenz:

The bundle me will void the warranty on your seat.

We got the Cozy Cover from Walmart for $15, and I love it. It washes well, and keeps DS very warm.

This.  The other styles are not safe and car seat manufacturers say they should not be used.  Here is a link with more info.

You should get one that just goes over the car seat like a shower cap.  We have this one from JJ Cole and it works really well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We needed one right away and JJ Cole hadn't released their shower cap style yet(which are now in stores) so we went with the Babies R Us brand shower cap one and it has served it's purpose so far and it was only around $20.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageKimee13:
    We needed one right away and JJ Cole hadn't released their shower cap style yet(which are now in stores) so we went with the Babies R Us brand shower cap one and it has served it's purpose so far and it was only around $20.

We have the BRU one also and it has been great for us!  I like that it is light weight so it can be used in a variety of weather conditions.  If it is super cold out then we just add a blanket onto DD's legs, but then can take it off quickly in the car for longer trips so she doesn't overheat. Probably one of the best items we bought that we never thought we would need.    

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    a little bit of life : A blog about the life of a working, crafting, adventuring family of 4.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"