Multiples

When did your babies crawl/walk?

Just wondering, when did your babies started to crawl/walk?  I was interested to see how far apart they reached these milestones and also how long it took for them to go from crawling to walking.

For mine, E started crawling right before 8 months.  A has not started crawling yet and is almost 9 months.  She does rock on all fours though.  I think it'll be awhile before either walk because they haven't even pulled up to stand yet.

Just wanted to add - I'm not really concerned about my girls reaching these milestones, I just posted this more out of curiosity and because I'm kind of bored on NYE Stick out tongue

Thanks!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: When did your babies crawl/walk?

• Rebecca crawled first at about 11 months (9 months adjusted) and Kayla crawled at 12 months (10 months adjusted). It seems like once one starts doing something the other is not to far behind. Also, shortly after they started crawling, they started pulling up to stand. Smile
  • Ours were very different but he pretty much did all motor things before her. She talks way more now though.

DS army crawled around 9 months or so and did it for like almost 2 months. he regular crawled for maybe a week and then walked at 11 months (cruised a lot before that).

DD did not crawl until about 11 1/2 months or so and literally took her first steps like a  week or 2 later. She cruised quite a bit before that but mostly if we got her to the standing position, not so much on her own. she did that butt scoot thing/spinning around on her butt a bit too but really crawled minimally.

It's so hard not to compare of course! 

• Loading the player...
  • Gray crawled at 9mo (so did my singleton, Griffin) and Gibby crawled a little over 10mo (he's a big chunk so was harder for him to do all gross motor skills b/c he had a lot more weight to pull around).

They both started pulling up shortly after they were crawling... and then were cruising shortly after pulling up.

Gray took his first steps 2w before his 1st birthday and fully walked all the time about 6w later. Gibby didn't start walking until about 14mo.

• DS crawled 8-9 months    DD crawled by 10 months

DS walked 14-15 months   DD walked 13-14 months

I think DS could get around so fast by crawling thart he waited longer to walk.

• Crawled/pulled up at 8 months

Walked at 10 months

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Eli crawled somewhere between 6-7 months and walked at 10 months. James crawled between 8-9 months and hasn't started walking yet. Funny though how even though it was just a few months ago, my memory of when these things actually happened is fading already. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ellie (baby a) crawled at 7 months, pulled to stand at 8 months and walked alone at 9 months. Lilly crawled at 7.5 pulled to stand 9.5 and walked at 11 months.
  • my DD didn't do a real crawl until 10 mo - until that she scooted and rolled where she wanted to go.   She was a walker by 13 mo.
  • They started crawling around 7-8 months and pulled to stand around 9. They're not fully walking yet but they love cruising and Ella will take steps if you hold her. She took a few steps alone and fell so she doesn't seem to want to attempt again just yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • crawling- J-9 mo; M- 11 mo.

walking-still waiting, but i think within the next 3 weeks, they are so very close (by 16 mo)  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"