Indiana Babies
Options

Turning into a stereotype...

Ever since Jake made stuffed pickles for christmas I have turned into the stereotype of the pregnant woman who can't stop eating pickles. Although not with icecream. I bought a big jar or the tiny dills last night, and started eating them before I'd even got the groceries unpacked.

Re: Turning into a stereotype...

• Options
    LOL!  
  • Options
    When I was on BC, I craved dill pickles like crazy.  To the tune that I went through 2-3 jars a week.  It was nuts.  I'm really not looking forward to being pg and having the extra estrogen.  I'm fairly certain I'm going to crave pickles like crazy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OMG Annie, when I was pg with E, I actually stumbled across a PICKLE OUTLET STORE.  No joke, it's at the Fremont Outlets.  I freaking loved it.  I bought quarts of pickles in every variety and yes, ate some in the car on the way home.

I craved anything with a sharp or spicy flavor with E (with J all I craved was sugar), so I think the vinegar/salt combo was what hooked me.

And no, I didn't crave ice cream either.  Just carnation instant breakfast protein shakes, lol.  

• Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"