Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

lightweight stroller

I have an uppababy vista, but also want a smaller lightweight stroller. What would you recommend? I was leaning toward a Macclaren volo or a city mini, but wonder if a city mini wouldn't really be "lightweight."
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: lightweight stroller

• Options

Quinny Zapp.

My dream lightweight stroller is the Bugaboo Bee.

• Options
    https://www.mamabargains.com/ has the Cybex for $66.90. I don't know a lot about this stroller; but it looks like a good deal.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Combi Cosmo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We recently bought a Maclaren Triumph - it's been great so far. We have a bugaboo chameleon as our regular stroller. We also looked at the Volo but the Triumph seemed more sturdy. Check allbebaby.com for coupon codes - we got ours for 20% off a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    I bought the Maclaren Triumph because it is one of the lightest on the market, and that was the main reason to get an umbrella for me.
  • Options
    We have the UBV too and LOVE it!!  For our umbrella/travel stroller we bought the Baby Jogger City Mini and love it also.  It's not super lightweight, but it's by far the easiest open/close I've ever encountered and we just used it when we travelled to FL and it worked out great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"