Indiana Babies

Who else felt the earthquake?

Zander started screaming bloody murder about 10 seconds before it started which is an hour earlier than he's been waking up lately.  Weird...  Our house shook like crazy for about 10-15 seconds.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who else felt the earthquake?

• I did! Woke me up!
  • It woke the dog and I up...I think Ryan slept through it.  It was over before I realized what was happening.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn't feel it at all and I was up and in the kitchen with Tyson when it happened.  Weird.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I felt it in Plainfield.  DH is working in Kokomo today and called to see if we felt it here b/c they felt it in the hospital.  My mom lives just outside of Greentown - she thought the roof of her house had fallen in!  She's about 5-6 miles from where they are saying the epicenter was.  Craziness!
  • I was awake but I didn't feel it. Or maybe it just woke me up and I didn't realize that was why. haha. I"m confused
  • We didn't feel it down here. I'm bummed! The one back in '08 was so odd but strangely exciting.
  • I was getting ready for work and I didn't feel anything, we live just north of downtown. But once I got into work all the "northsiders" (Carmel and Noblesville) said they felt it.  Maybe it was stronger on the northside or something.

• I was feeding Lauren and I totally felt it.  I was really scared a car hit our house or something.
  • I heard it more than I felt it.  I heard a noise & thought Josie fell out of her chair at first.  I didn't realize that's what it was until I saw people on fb posting about it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am north of Fort Wayne and we definitely felt it! Bed and lamps shook, curtains "jiggled". Crazy! :)
  • I'm in Muncie and I felt it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"