May 2011 Moms
Options

Friend just had her baby at 32 weeks

I can't believe it. She wasn't due until Feb. 21st.  All are fine.  He's 4 lbs. 1 oz.  Glad all is ok, but totally shocked!

Re: Friend just had her baby at 32 weeks

• Options
    Wow. Glad everything turned out fine with both of them.
    Marley Soledad
    4/20/2011
    Photobucket
    Esma: I'll turn him into a flea. A harmless little flea. Then Ill put that flea in a box. And put that box inside another box. Mail that box to myself. And when it arrives. ILL SMASH IT WITH A HAMMER. Its brilliant, brilliant, brilliant I tell you. Genius I say.
    Or to save on postage. Ill poison him with this.
  • Options
    That's scary! Did they say why she went into preterm labor? I'm glad everyone is ok.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Crazy to think that some of us can have our babies in 10-12 weeks!
  • Options

imageLHC10:

I didn't even think about that aspect! Crazy!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options

imageLHC10:

Let's hope not - that doesn't normally turn out completely fine. So glad your friend and her baby is fine!

• Options
    one of my friends had her baby girl today at 32 weeks too and she is fine...

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageLHC10:

Omg!!!!!!! Thats true! ***Breathes heavily in an out**** 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Isn't it crazy? One of my friends had her baby last spring at 26 weeks! Her water broke and they were able to keep her from going into labor for one week so that the baby's lungs could better develop. The baby came out very bruised from being in the uterus for a whole week after the water had broken, but she survived.

I know it doesn't happen often but I've thought a lot about having the baby really early lately. Right now I barely have a bump so it's hard to imagine having her in 1-2 months. It's a very scary thought!

• Options

Wow! Happy to hear all are ok. This just happened to a co-worker of mine as well...but she was high risk for going into pre-term labor. The doctor told her she was good and could take a week off from coming and low and behold she had her baby that week lol.

My older brother came early and I tried to come at 27 weeks (my Mom's water leaked and they put her on meds to delay labor. The first day she forgot to take her meds I came).

I too am a little worried about going into pre-term labor, but I figure as long as we all get to the viability date we should hopefully be able to deliver beautiful, healthy little babies. 

• Options
    Wow - Happy New Year, indeed!
  • Options
    so happy for a good outcome!
  • Options
    Wow!  So good to hear that everything is okay! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"