Nurseries and Baby Gear

Great Clearance Sales at Target

I posted a few days ago about finding the Graco Lauren Crib in Espresso on clearance at my local Target for $111.  Well, I was at another Target store yesterday and saw it there too.  They also had the Graco Charleston in White for $125.  If you are still looking for a crib, you should probably check out the Clearance section at Target.  It's not on sale on line though.  Another great deal I got was this pack and play.  It was on Clearance for $69.99 in the store but not online..

https://tinyurl.com/2b4r8m5

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Great Clearance Sales at Target

• I checked the Target closest to my house and didn't see the cribs but they did have a good amount of high chairs, swings and pack n plays on clearance. I may have to make a trip to the target on the other side of town and see if they have the crib on clearance there since that is the one we want.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was there yesterday and got the crib (yay!) and saw that the matching changing tables are on clearance too.  There were also some random car seats and a lot of bedding!
    Married ~ DD 2004 ~ 2 2nd tri losses ~ DS 2011 5 weeks 1 day early ~ DD2 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • I found my bouncer, a few bathtubs,  PNP,  gerber cloth diapers (great burp cloths),  tons of clothing, bedding, blankets, boppy pillow (certain colors) all on clearance.  Definitely worth the trip- I went Target hopping and found a lot of great deals. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • The Target by me has the Graco Lauren crib on clearance, but its $135, not $111.

I need 2 cribs and would prefer to pay $111.  I've checked 2x now to see if the price has dropped.

Wonder why there is such a difference?  We are in different states, but c'mon Target. Consistent pricing, please. 

I desperately need to save every penny I can buying baby essentials.

TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for posting this! DH and I went out today and bought the Graco Lauren crib and it was still $111 at our Target! Awesome deal!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • imageKarlsSweetie05:

The Target by me has the Graco Lauren crib on clearance, but its $135, not $111.

I need 2 cribs and would prefer to pay $111.  I've checked 2x now to see if the price has dropped.

Wonder why there is such a difference?  We are in different states, but c'mon Target. Consistent pricing, please. 

I would see if it is listed at the $111 sale price in their flyer.  I am sure one of these girls can tell you what city.  Take a print out of the flyer to Target and see if they will honor it.  Maybe not, but it is worth $40+ to try.

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• imageKarlsSweetie05:

The Target by me has the Graco Lauren crib on clearance, but its $135, not $111.

I would see if it is listed at the $111 sale price in their flyer.  I am sure one of these girls can tell you what city.  Take a print out of the flyer to Target and see if they will honor it.  Maybe not, but it is worth $40+ to try.

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"