Baby Names
Options

Bad names from high school.

I just broke out my senior year book. I'll go by grade.

Seniors: Lanissa, Jasmyne, Leylan (pronounced lee-lan), Tativanna, Michele Margaret M__, Shilo, Tiffanie, Tylur, Jerrica, and Jessena (she went by CeCe).

Juniors: Taesha, Nikko, Izabel, Jenaci, Sarrah, Sheala, Rosbell, Iveth, Leeanna, Ronnell, Fredis, Stormie, Kaeli, Rielly, Lucero, Raychal, and Kaylea.

Sophmores: Colt, Symone, Brederick, Ryn, Shalynn, Natashia, Jerad, Pattrick (he goes by Twinkie), Kriss, Kleo, Leshonda, Taylur, Marrisa, Zabrina, Ruach, Alanzo, Makala, Dustyn, Ndzi (pronounced en-zee), and Cysta.

Freshmen:  Martika, MacAuley, Dekota, Laron, Tyrail, Delton, Kylene, Meggan, Cedrick, Cerissa, Brandan, Dezarai, Haili, Sausha, Brittiany, Juleene, Devante, Shabriski, Somia, Lynsie (twin sister Lacie), Dacia, Kelena, Chanh, Kamela, Estephania, Bernave, Kaele, Deric, Saraya, Navannah, Jaysen, Morey, Trevin, Riki, and Arial.

Teachers: Keli, Harv, and Jerolyn.

My apologies if any of these are correctly spelled ethnic names, I did check them all against behindthenames.com.

Re: Bad names from high school.

• Options
    Wow! where did you go to High school? I don't recongnize ANY of those names.
  • Options
    DD has a Loquantrice at her school. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

What year was this?  And where the hell did you go to school...Made Up Names High School?

Yikes! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I graduated in 2007 in Council Bluffs, IA.
  • Options
    Eek!  I am from Central Iowa and those aren't typical "Iowa" names!  YIKES!
  • Options

imageKallieandJustin:

Yeah, most of the people I went to school with have perfectly normal names, I don't know what the deal is with the rest of them.

• Options
    imagenarabug:

imageKallieandJustin:

Yeah, most of the people I went to school with have perfectly normal names, I don't know what the deal is with the rest of them.

Their parents. 

Aloisia Sofia (35 weeks) 08/05/09 || Rosemarie (Romy) Elisabeth (32 weeks 6 days) 01/23/11.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"