February 2011 Moms
Options

Nursery photos!

imageimageimageimageimageimage

And this is his coming home outfit! Fun!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Nursery photos!

• Options

Beautiful!

I have two questions for you,

1. What are the pictures above the changing table?  I am trying to decide on some photos to hang in the nursery but the walls are still bare here.

and

2. What size is your going home outfit?  It is DARLING but it looks kind of big to me! Maybe it is just the picture...I had a 0-3 for DD and she was swimming in it.  

oh and...

3. Is the outfit from Baby Gap? 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I was thinking that after I typed my response it probably wasn't very nice to ask the size of the baby outfit, as you were just showing off the nursery.  I hope I didn't offend you or hurt your feelings because right now, any little thing could and would make me cry. Including someone asking me the size of LO's outfit.

On another note the color you chose is very close to the one we have in LO's nursery. I am just waiting to get the chair rail up to take pictures...hopefully this weekend.  

And finally, I am SO jealous that your DD has his own bathroom.  That looks so nice to have! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I LOVE IT!  It reminds me of my nursery just a boy version (pics to come soon).  I seriously have some of the same stuff going on BUT for a girl.  LOL    

We also have the same due date. ;)

I also had a question about the pics.  What are they?  And what are the spoons?  I think they are spoons???  I'm a sucker for detail and I think everything looks so cute.  I love the lamb rocker as well. 

The outfit is simply adorable.  It looks nice and also very comfy.  Alexander is a lucky little boy!!!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options

1-  they are black and white postcard pictures of different puppies that I got from ikea a million years ago.  I picked up the frames that had a built in matte and ta-da!

2/3- the outfit is 0-3 months.  we had another one that was also 0-3 but seemed enormous.  This doesn't seem so huge and we got it off of amazon:

(picture is white but it's actually the cream/natural color when it arrives, which we prefer)

:)

of course you didn't offend me asking about it!  the outfit we had before is what I am referring to being enormous:

the spoons, etc. are a porriger, and transition feeding set that I got from my grandmother from Oneida.  So sweet.

• Options

ps- the lamb rocker is from pottery barn kids.... they don't have the lamb online but they do have the horse

https://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/nursery-horse-rocker/?pkey=e|lamb%2Brocker|28|best|0|1|24||8&cm_src=PRODUCTSEARCH||NoFacet-_-NoFacet-_-NoMerchRules-_-

you can get the lamb in the stores.  :)  

we are reeeeally glad to have a bath for the baby, too.  We bought this house because of the perfect floorplan for us and the 2nd/3rd bedrooms are the same size and share a jack and jill bath.  We have a 4th bedroom on our 3rd floor that's plumbed for a bath also but we are going to use it as a gameroom/playroom so I don't know that we'll ever have a bath put in up there since we're just planning on two kids at this point.  We're planners!  ;)

• Options
    yep, that is a super sweet gift from your grandmother.  See, I knew there were good details to be shared behind your creativity. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options
    Love it!  So jealous of these beautifully decorated and completely finished nurseries!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Beautiful!!!! I love it! 
    image     image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

image    image

• Options
    Where did you get the monogram? I am debating between a monogram walld ecal and wooden letters.
    image     image

image    image

• Options

Great photos, Jazzy! I like your colors and your decoration taste. I'm glad that Amelia asked about the coming home outfit because I wanted to know more details on it too -- it looks great. :)

It feels great when the nursery comes together, huh?

Love one another, but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls. - Kahlil Gibran

Baby Fruit Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Options
    The room looks amazing, can you tell us where you go the wall decals from? I would assume Etsy but which sellers?  Thanks!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    love it- it's beautiful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Love the nursery!  Great job.  

My favorite part is the decal with his name and initial!  And That coming home outfit has been my favorite since I first started looking on BRU.com  It's adorable!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    So pretty!

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• Options

Thanks guys!  I'm really happy with how it's come together finally.  The decal is from etsy seller ahintofchicboutique.  I loved that you could choose the colors you wanted and she was really thorough making sure that she was processing it exactly right. 

Now, here's a video from yesterday of my 3 1/2 yr old godson talking to little lex.  :) 

https://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10150117579196327&comments

• Options

Looking good!  We have some similar tastes!  We have the same crib mobile and the same coming-home outfit.  The review of the outfit online (and at BRU) said it runs big anyway, so we're also packing a newborn size outfit, just in case.  It is SUCH an ADORABLE outfit though. :)

• Options
    Wow, I love it!  So cute AND comtemporary!  You have awesome taste.  Where did you get the rocking chair? 
    imageBabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

can i just tell you that i LOVE that rocker?!  i reserched high and low because I hated the country look that most of them had, wanted one that was tall (because most of them feel like I have to climb out of them at 5'9") and I refuse to pay $500ish for one that's modern.  I found this one at ... wait for it.... walmart.com.  I haven't bought anything from them in many years but after researching for rockers that taller moms liked and weren't hideous to me, that's what I came up with.  But get this: it's like $89!!!  Love it, love it, love it.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Dorel-Monaco-Bentwood-Rocking-Chair-Espresso-and-Beige/11081242

• Options

Awesome, thank you so much for the link!  I don't particularly care for the look of gliders and most of the rockers I've come across online (because you can never find them at the store) seem expensive for what they are, and dont have a cushioned seat.  I showed my husband this and he likes it too.  Could be a strong possibility for us! 

imageBabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"