May 2011 Moms

Well last week it was snow. This week? Tornadoes!!

Ah the joys of St. Louis weather. On Christmas eve we got a few inches of snow. Today on New Years eve its 63 degrees and we have rain and tornado warnings throughout the area. Oddly I love it here.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: Well last week it was snow. This week? Tornadoes!!

• I'm in St. Louis too and the storm just knocked down our fence!  Happy New Year!
  • imageLHC10:
    I'm in St. Louis too and the storm just knocked down our fence!  Happy New Year!

Oh no! That sucks. Its just rain up here in St. Chuck. I wouldn't want to deal with anything other than the rain. I didn't even think anything about the sirens when they went off.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like Ohio weather!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageJessicaG56:
    Sounds like Ohio weather!

This. Indiana is like that today, also. But it feels great outside! Except for the rain and crazy wind.

• Crazy STL weather.  We had hail at our house!
  • Yup, I hear ya.  I was in the basement earlier with the boys.  I knew when PBS interrupted the kids programming and the sirens went off that something was going on.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • YIKES!!!  Stay safe ladies!!
  • imagemeimsx:

imageLHC10:
    I'm in St. Louis too and the storm just knocked down our fence!  Happy New Year!

Oh no! That sucks. Its just rain up here in St. Chuck. I wouldn't want to deal with anything other than the rain. I didn't even think anything about the sirens when they went off.

Yup, Kirkwood was right in the line of fire.  Luckily, it went through fast and we didn't have any other damage.  I'm watching the news and Sunset Hills got it REALLY bad and they are just right down the road from us!

• I live in STL also!  Me and my husband where out to lunch when we heard the sirens go off and we came home and turned on the news.. im w you girls i love the crazy weather!
  • I had no idea there were so many of us! I'm thinking GTG! Maybe in June so we can all meet each others LO's.

Meimsx no more
  • imagemeimsx:
    I had no idea there were so many of us! I'm thinking GTG! Maybe in June so we can all meet each others LO's.

Sounds good!

• imageLHC10:

imagemeimsx:
    I had no idea there were so many of us! I'm thinking GTG! Maybe in June so we can all meet each others LO's.

Sounds good!

Yeah! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Our tornado sirens went off this morning in the middle of a snowstorm (our interstate is officially closed) but it turned out they just test it every Dec 31.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was just reading about that this morning. Yikes!!

We had snow on Christmas and a few days after...but yesterday it was 70* in Atlanta. Wacko.

Photobucket
  • That would be awesome to do that in June!
  • imagepam1005:
    imageLHC10:

imagemeimsx:

Sounds good!

Yeah! 

I also didn't realize there were so many STL mommies!!! YAY!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"