Preemies

Pregnant (& TTC) After Preemie Check-In!

Sorry this is late, ladies, I had family in town and couldn't get on the computer for more than a minute yesterday! They just left about an hour ago :)   Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie!  This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it... So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity. Pregnant:  IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, Twin girls due January 21  Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 due January 21  Susan_KW, Susan - DD Zoe, born at 31 weeks due to pPROM, Baby #2 due  January 24  Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS due January 28  Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, Baby#2 due January 26 Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, Baby #2 due February 13 sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 due March 4 magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 due March 6 mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 due March 12 FemmeFataleNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, Baby #3 due March 30  luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, Baby #2 due April 14  Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, bornat 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 due April 26 kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD due May 9  lemen99, Kathy- DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, Baby #2 due June 18 mrsfriend, Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, Baby #2 due June 24 VTPurity, Karen - DD Soledad, born at 35 weeks due to pre-e and placenta issues, Baby #2 due July 6  njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, Baby #2 due July 8 ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, Baby #2 due August 9  princessheath17 - DS Jaxson, born at 34 weeks, Baby #2 due August 26   TTCing: ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM PDXGal7868, Haley - DS Cole, born at 34 weeks due to unexplained PTL irishbaby0708 ? DS Jack, born at 30 weeks due to PTL and bicornate uterus becketts, Rebecca -  DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM  erikaja6, Erika - DS Jordan, born at 33 weeks due to IC *Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP   Thinking about/Planning on TTCing: SWMcFarland - DD Lily, born at 34 weeks due to HELLP, TTC this summer or the end of the year goblue, Kristin - DS Jake, born at 27 weeks due to pPROM, TTC at the end of 2010 JrzyMeeba1, Karen ? DS Hunter and angel baby Parker, born at 26 weeks due to PTL, TTC at the end of 2011  Mommies (again)! Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term! mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks! ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term! Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term! FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks! Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks! sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks! RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term! msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR! Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks! mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term!  ----------------------- News: GL to all our ladies in the 2ww! Congrats to magdalina.h on cooking little Nugget! Congrats to kamcfarlane on finding out it's a girl! T&P to sweetpea18 on her increased cramping/contractions and keeping her bp under control. Continued T&P to Heather1979 on her bp issues, as well as her new contraction issues. T&P to IAM4UK on her c-section tomorrow! T&P to FemmeFataleNat01 on keeping that little one cooking just a little longer. Updates: Last week, mrsmikey was waiting to O and starting to consider calling her OB for Femara. ijack was happily feeling like crap and awaiting her first appt. Lemen99 was awaiting her next appt. Magdalina.h passed the point in her pregnancy where she delivered Aiden. kamcfarlane had her big ultrasound and found out baby #2 is a girl! Sweetpea18 was having some cramping and contraction issues, so her procardia has been increased to 2xday; she's concerned this will mask any possible bp issues. njkaren was still nauseous, but is crossing over into the 2nd tri. Heather1979 is continuing to border on pre-e and is now having problems with contractions as well; she did have a negative ffn. IAM4UK scheduled her c-section for 12/31 and will officially be full-term when she delivers her babies! If you'd like to address a question to the group, please feel free to page or PM me.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: Pregnant (& TTC) After Preemie Check-In!

• Still twiddling my thumbs in the 2ww over here! It's been going really fast, though, since we've had family in town for the last week. Now everyone's gone home, but DH is off through the weekend, so he'll keep me occupied until I start testing on Mon (9dpo). I'm hoping to have good news by the next check-in, but I bought IC's this time around, so I'm not even sure if they'd turn up positive by 11dpo, it's still kind of early. If this cycle doesn't pan out, we'll be taking a break for a few months to travel and lose some weight.
  • Did everyone survive the holiday?!? I've realized it's much more exhausting with a little one, but this year was so much fun because dd actually kind of 'got' it! I was contracting like crazy the whole weekend, but things have seemed to calm down. My mom has been here all week, so I've been able to rest. I'm starting to swell some and my bp is slowly creeping up, so my goal is to make it to 34 weeks right now. I have a dr appt on Monday and I think I have a nst (or maybe I start those at 34 weeks? I really don't remember!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm FULL TERM today!

That ticker is a beautiful sight!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesweetpea18:
    Did everyone survive the holiday?!? I've realized it's much more exhausting with a little one, but this year was so much fun because dd actually kind of 'got' it! I was contracting like crazy the whole weekend, but things have seemed to calm down. My mom has been here all week, so I've been able to rest. I'm starting to swell some and my bp is slowly creeping up, so my goal is to make it to 34 weeks right now. I have a dr appt on Monday and I think I have a nst (or maybe I start those at 34 weeks? I really don't remember!)

I feel EXACTLY the same - the holidays were just so much more involved this year! For good and bad :) GL, I've got my fingers crossed that you can hold on a few more weeks!

• imagetierelieber:

I'm FULL TERM today!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

• We had a lot of fun this holiday b/c DS was finally interested in it and opened his own presents. He was so thankful for everything too...very cute. As of Tuesday I was the most pregnant I've ever been!! Very excited for that. Now it's just a waiting game to see what happens. I've been contracting like crazy lately, though nothing measurable.  Good luck in the rest of your 2ww Shannonsky! I hope this is your cycle:)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagetierelieber:

I'm FULL TERM today!

This is awesome! Congrats!!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had my nt scan on Tuesday and everything looks good with the baby. Unfortunately I got sick again that night. I thought that would be coming to an end since I am 13 weeks today.
    Conceived twins with IVF January 2008. Lost baby a at 20 1/2 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes and held onto baby b. Baby b (Brandon) born at 26 weeks and 1 day on July 5, 2008. Wesley born full term on June 29, 2011. My blog http://karenandstu.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Well I've had 2 u/s in the last week :) baby is developing on track, due date is 8/9 and hb yesterday was 171. Unfortunately yesterday's u/s showed 2 fibroids growing and my cervix is starting out on the short side. That's bad news because they think a fibroid caused my abruption with DD and my cervix didn't hold up at all so starting off short isn't good. I have another appt to discuss this all with my doc next week. I'm sad because I was obviously hoping for no complications :(
    Emma - March '08 Quinn - August '11
    Need help with high fat food ideas? Chunky Monkey
  • imageShannonSky:
    Still twiddling my thumbs in the 2ww over here! It's been going really fast, though, since we've had family in town for the last week. Now everyone's gone home, but DH is off through the weekend, so he'll keep me occupied until I start testing on Mon (9dpo). I'm hoping to have good news by the next check-in, but I bought IC's this time around, so I'm not even sure if they'd turn up positive by 11dpo, it's still kind of early. If this cycle doesn't pan out, we'll be taking a break for a few months to travel and lose some weight.

oh crap! i forgot to send your tests - i'll drop them in the mail today!

i'm doing well over here. just cooking! no more bleeding and i've definitely popped! Smile

• imagetierelieber:

I'm FULL TERM today!

That is AWESOME!  Congratulations!!!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm finally in the 2WW!  I o'd late, but still not too bad.  It just worries me to see my cycles get longer and longer.  I surprised myself by being as bummed as I was last week, maybe it was just the added stress of the holidays.  I'm 7dpo today and we're going to a wedding tonight so I don't have to worry about not drinking yet :)  Fingers crossed I have some good news to share next week!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemrsmikey:
    I'm finally in the 2WW!  I o'd late, but still not too bad.  It just worries me to see my cycles get longer and longer.  I surprised myself by being as bummed as I was last week, maybe it was just the added stress of the holidays.  I'm 7dpo today and we're going to a wedding tonight so I don't have to worry about not drinking yet :)  Fingers crossed I have some good news to share next week!

What CD did you end up Oing? I O'ed on CD30 and I'm 6dpo today :) Can't wait to test lol

• I have nothing new to report.  I'm 16w and I have an appt Monday and my first cervix check. I'm hoping for good news, and also to find out the sex of the baby.
  • Its Jan!!!!!!!

Time to start TTC.  AF should be here around the 14th so as soon as she shows up and leave it will be time to get busy :+)

Fingers cross for everyone in 2ww.  Congrats on the full term and prays to everyone else.

• imagekamcfarlane:

imageShannonSky:
    Still twiddling my thumbs in the 2ww over here! It's been going really fast, though, since we've had family in town for the last week. Now everyone's gone home, but DH is off through the weekend, so he'll keep me occupied until I start testing on Mon (9dpo). I'm hoping to have good news by the next check-in, but I bought IC's this time around, so I'm not even sure if they'd turn up positive by 11dpo, it's still kind of early. If this cycle doesn't pan out, we'll be taking a break for a few months to travel and lose some weight.

oh crap! i forgot to send your tests - i'll drop them in the mail today!

i'm doing well over here. just cooking! no more bleeding and i've definitely popped! Smile

No worries! I have more than enough for this cycle and we're taking a break for a while if this one doesn't work, anyway, so I won't need them for a while. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"