March 2011 Moms

so bored... anyone else not have plans?

Shouldn't there be movies or something on tv today?  DH is at work, and I'm already in my pj's all comfy, and I made 2 batches of cookies, I got laundry in, and I'm just ready to go to bed! LOL....  I feel pathetic!  I have never really liked New Years... but this is kinda depressing to just sit here with my little bean kicking me (which is cheering me up knowing this is the year that I will become a mommy!)  But I just wish I had something to do or someone to do it with!!!!! 
HarLynn's mama

Re: so bored... anyone else not have plans?

• I'm bored too!  DH and I are going to dinner then home to do nothing!  We were invited to go to a friend's house but I know they will be drinking and I'll be jealous!  I guess I'll be here bumping!
    Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
  • We're staying in.  DH is having pizza, which makes me sick these days, so none for me even though I'd love a slice! A few friends invited us to do different things, but I didn't think I'd make it to midnight, so we're spending the night on the couch.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in the same boat. My dad, mom, aunt came over today to paint our dining room and nursery and dh and I watched, like a bunch of bums. Now, I'm planning on just doing nothing and going to bed. Might watch Eclipse on our new blue ray player to try it out, nothing is on TV...boo!!  If we had not procrastinated this much and had everything done around here, we could have spent the weekend withe IL and played on the new Kinnect. 
    Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
  • Me, too!  My best friend invited me to a party at her house tonight, but it doesn't start until 9:00.  I can't imagine I'd feel like getting in the car at 8:30 and driving there.  Honestly, I don't think I'll even be awake at midnight!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had to work till 6 so i'm already tired.  My dh has to work early in the morning and he will be in bed soon.  I probably won't be up at midnight.  I'm okay with it.  I'm just sitting on the couch in my pj's watching lifetime movies!
  • I just woke up from a quick nap and am sitting on the couch next to DH who is playing the PS3 and we are going to probably just eat some letovers for dinner and have some champagne (sparkling cider) at midnight and then go to bed.  

This may be TMI but we also planned on a quickie to end the new year but now i am not so sure i am in the mood... poor DH. 

• No plans here either. I'm sitting on my massage cushion and playing Wii with DH. First time I'm not drinking on New Years. Sad
    June 2010 - IVM
    July 2, 2010- BFP Beta July 5th - 931 Repeat beta July 7th - 2,779
    July 13, 2010- First ultrasound! Gestational sac found!
    July 16, 2010 - 2nd u/s due to bleeding. Twins found! Baby A is great! Praying for Baby B!
    July 23, 2010 - 3rd u/s. Saw Baby A's flicker of a heartbeat! Lost Baby B. :-(
    March 16, 2011 - Nathan James was born
    November 26, 2012 - surprise BFP! It's a girl!
    July 26, 2013 - Lilianna Jean was born

imageimage

• I feel your pain. My DH is at work and I'm lying in bed on the heating pad trying to find something to watch on TV.
  • I am very bored--DH is already asleep (it's 8:45) and I am struggling to stay awake. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My hubby went to the deer lease with my daddy for a few days so I'm with my mom at her house. My mimi and another girlfriend are here, we are watching a movie then I'm going to bed...I can't wait for Finley's first new years!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm home too. Except I'm not waiting for anyone to come home as I am alone and pregnant. My baby's father has been gone since I was about 5months along. :-( I'm not very excited for this new year's eve at all. I am EXCITED to become a mommy this year though!!!! Happy New Year March mommies!!!
  • DH and I stayed in tonight.  Cooked dinner and dessert....and we have been watching the Back to the Future marathon on AMC all day (love those movies!)
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went to an early dinner with DH since he went to work at 6pm. Then I was home alone watching movies on Lifetime. First time home, alone and sober on NYE in over 10 years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"