June 2011 Moms

In the mood?

Is it just me? The first trimester I didn't even want my husband to touch me.  Now I can't get enough!! I think he's getting tired of it! (Never thought I would say that!!)

Re: In the mood?

• here! the problem with us is that I always want it when he doesn't and vise versa. Right now the only thing we can settle on is when we wake up. I tell him he is very spoiled.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Isn't it strange it was like a light switch for me. The thing that sucks for me is my husband is out of town till Tuesday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My sex drive is coming back too but not in full force like yours is. I hope it does soon!

Image and video hosting 
by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wish....we are on the doctor's strict orders of no sex. Crying Ugh.  Can't wait till our next appointment, I hope the ban will be lifted!  Good for you!
  • LOL the other night my DH said I violated him! I woke him up at 2:45 in the morning really really turned on.  I orgasmed, but DH didn't. I think he was still half asleep! ;)
  • I wish I was in that boat! I'm still not wanting anything to do with it. Poor DH...I hope it gets better soon!
  • I'm the same way! I was never in the mood during first trimester. But now I totally understand why they call the second trimester the honeymoon trimester! And not to be an overshare...but is anyone else discovering that pregnant sex is amazing?!
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • imageSarahinRichmond:
    I'm the same way! I was never in the mood during first trimester. But now I totally understand why they call the second trimester the honeymoon trimester! And not to be an overshare...but is anyone else discovering that pregnant sex is amazing?!

Yes!!

• imagemharison:
    I wish I was in that boat! I'm still not wanting anything to do with it. Poor DH...I hope it gets better soon!

this.

• I'm finally back in the mood. Not quite as often as I was prepregnancy, but definitely better than I was in first tri, (when I actually quoted the movie the Breakup and applied it to sex "Honey, I want to WANT to do the dishes!" turns out that doesn't make your husband feel sexy!)
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • The first time around the 2nd tri was AMAZING! I had SO much energy and wanted it all.the.time.

Now, not so much. Even though I feel much better (the puking has finally stopped) I'm still tired at the end of the day and getting it on is the last thing on my mind.

I blame it on the 2 kiddos I have running around like madwomen.

Enjoy it ladies!!!

• Pregnant sex *IS* amazing... I didn't have too much of a problem in the 1st Tri...only the last couple of weeks of it, actually. I think that was one of the reasons DH was so happy I was pregnant... he gets a kick out of pregnant sex. (He said the 1st time when pg w/ DS: I dont know how it feel for you, but for me, it feels AMAZING.") lol
    Photobucket
  • ditto!

I hope it lasts! 

Anniversary Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"