Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Waking up several times at night

DD is going to be 1 year old on Tuesday. She has always been a great sleeper since she was 4 months old. About 3 weeks ago she has been waking up several times in the middle of the night crying and screaming. Half the time she is not even awake. Most of the time she stops as soon as we pick her up.  Anyone else going through this? 

Re: Waking up several times at night

• Options
    We did for a bit and then he stopped for at least 4 weeks. Now he wakes at least once per night, either around 12 or 5 ughhh. But mine was never a great sleeper.
  • Options
    we went through this around month 11 for a few weeks, we had to do a little sleep training again and she has been fine since.  (except for her being sick.)
    photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep- Anna STTN since 8 weeks, but now too often in the last week or so she wakes up around 4am. I surely don't have a solution, though.
  • Options
    Yes!  This exact thing has happened to us and DD has been a champion sleeper since 10 weeks!  She recently got her first 2 teeth, so I am chalking it up to teething.  I always assumed that the "4 month wakeful" was because most babies start teething then and we never had it so I guess we are paying the price now.  I dont' have any solutions.  Most times she stops in a few minutes but if she goes on for a while we try Motrin and some rocking, but some nights nothing helps.  So we just let her cry :(  I hate it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks girls. Been a rough couple or weeks.lol At least I am not alone :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"