Multiples
Options

Baby Jogger City Micro- ?

Anyone have it? Would this be a good errand stroller?

Re: Baby Jogger City Micro- ?

• Options

great errand stroller.

in comparison to the mini - it doesn't have a full recline and the sun shade is not as big as the mini.... but if those things don't matter to you- it's a great stroller. I have never heard anyone complain about it... only good.

• Options
    We have it. Honestly, I haven't used it a whole lot yet. I used it a couple times over the summer with my older DD and my niece and I really liked it. I think it would be a great errand stroller. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So would the mini be a better errand stroller?
  • Options

Non-multiple mom butting in...I wouldn't pay the extra $200 or so for the Mini.  I have a single micro and LOVE it.  I cannot say enough about this stroller.  I've also had a Bugaboo Frog and a Maclaren, and the micro is by far my favorite.  DD will be 2 in Feb and DS is due in March.  We bought a double mini and then for Christmas MIL bought us a double micro.  They are literally side by side in my basement right now and other than the differences Goldie mentioned, they are practically identical.  It's an awesome errand stroller and super easy to fold.  The Mini is a bit plusher and has a few more bells and whistles like the sunshades but the sunshades on the Micro are much, much bigger than the shade on the Maclaren.  The recline is still decent, just not totally flat like the mini.  This too is much better than the Maclaren.  If I had known she'd be buying us the micro, I wouldn't have gotten the mini when we did or at all.  With the single, I can hold 32lb DD on my hip, while 7 months pregnant, and get the micro folded and in the trunk with the other hand.  You definitely need 2 hands to fold the double only because it's a double, but that's how easy these strollers are to fold.

Have you seen a micro in person?  I think online pics don't do it justice and the wheels appear much smaller than they actually are.  I didn't see one in person before I got mine and I was pleasantly surprised when it came. 

Also, when you get it all you have to do is snap the wheels on and it's ready to go--no assembly of any kind.  Albee baby has the double for $199 and free shipping...you can't beat it and it was here in less than a week. 

Hope this helps...good luck!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you! That helps a ton! I think I'm going with the micro!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"