March 2011 Moms

PsIP: I got my maternity session previews!

The photographer who did our maternity session emailed me and had some previews up on her blog. I LOVE THEM! She posted about 18 pictures and has a CD with about 300 pictures on my way. I can't wait to see the rest.

Until then, here are some of my favs that she has posted Big Smile I was 29 1/2 weeks and these were all taken at Flemming Beach on Maui which was SO pretty because not only did we have the ocean, but also tall palm trees.

my blog - cheese & cheesecake

Me: 31, DH: 34, Married 5/29/05
BFP #1: 6/22/10, EDD 3/6/11, DS born 2/25/11 @ 38w5d
BFP #2: 7/27/13, EDD 4/9/14, CP 8/3/13
BFP #3: 8/31/13, EDD 5/10/13, DD born med-free 5/9/14 @ 39w6d 

Re: PsIP: I got my maternity session previews!

• Beautiful!
    Doula, mama and student prego with number 2. Yay! www.endeavorsin.com
  • Those are awesome! Good choice on the location too! I have always wanted to go there!
  • Loading the player...
  • Very nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i knew they would be awesome, but they are soooo nice! i'm about to get teary over here!!!
    Bre Wrties
  • Thanks ladies! I'm so glad these came out so well..we had to reschedule our session 2x due to crap weather and on the photographer's last free day before the holidays, we had sunshine! WHOOT!

• You are too cute!! These pictures are lovely!
  • These are freaken adorable!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Love them!  All three of you look great!!! 
    "When you pursue your fondest dream, and give this goal your best; The passion that has filled your heart becomes a lifelong test, though others may find fault with this, don't let your passion wane, when you staty true to your beliefs, you have the most to gain." -Encore Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Very good pictures! 

My brother and his gf got maternity pictures done and most of them were pretty tacky/skanky looking. These ones are very nice though and almost make me want to get some done. 

• Thanks all--you guys are all so sweet Big Smile

I definitely wanted a some what photojournalistic approach to the photos. The photographer sent me to this website that gave tips on what to wear and how to pose for photos really helped.

And after seeing those "what were they thinking" maternity photos that were floating around the internet, I knew I did NOT want my pics like that! lol.

• They are sooo beautiful! I love them!!
  • These turned out amazing!  You guys are an adorable couple and your belly is absolutely precious!!  I'm in love with the picture in your siggy with the "Love" sign....it's adorable!
  • Do you have the website that gave yo tips on what to wear?  I  am having mine done at 32 weeks and am having a hard time deciding what to wear.  TIA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"