December 2010 Moms
Options

Unless there's a miracle, I'm turning into a January 2011 Mom!

So, here it is, New Year's Eve, and there's no sign of baby arriving by the end of 2010.  Sad to say, I guess I'm officially going to be turning into a January 2011 Mom.  Hope I can still post on the December board, since I feel kind of a connection here. 

Congrats to all the December mommas and Happy New Year!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Unless there's a miracle, I'm turning into a January 2011 Mom!

• Options

Me too! Now I keep getting texts like "Hope to see your picture in the paper for the NYE baby!!"

Thanks people...at this point I don't care when or how I'd just really really like to hold my baby and see her face.

Have a good NYE and let's hope our LO's bust out soon!

• Options

Aw... good luck girls! January babies are cool too- DS1 turns two on Sunday- Jan 2!! (I wasn't due with him till Jan 10)

All I heard while pg with him was crap about the tax break and New Year's... annoying!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope LO surprises you and comes on out tonight!
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi! I think a few of us are right there with you. I wouldn't leave the December board if somebody paid me though. The girls here are too nice & I love the advice they share.

I did introduce myself to the January girls and they were very welcoming. It's just too hard to leave the Dec board since I've been following it since June :)

Happy New Year!

• Options

GL to you all and hang in there! (my water broke when I was 4 days late, so I know how the last few weeks feel!).

Please do stay on this board with us!

• Options

I`m in the same position!  Good bye tax break.  (hehe)  But really, maybe they'll all come tomorrow.  1/1/11 is a pretty neat birthday.

Wishing all of you a good night's sleep tonight and a baby ASAP.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJackswife123:

I`m in the same position!  Good bye tax break.  (hehe)  But really, maybe they'll all come tomorrow.  1/1/11 is a pretty neat birthday.

Wishing all of you a good night's sleep tonight and a baby ASAP.

Ditto!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Right there with ya ladies, I am being induced tomorrow. I don't want to leave...I recognize names.....I say we stay!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"