Cloth Diapering
Options

YES!! I got a sale pair of WoollyBottoms!

Sale footies are up. Finally a girly print and I FINALLY scored a pair! I'm soooo excited! 

Re: YES!! I got a sale pair of WoollyBottoms!

• Options
    lalalalalalalalalalalalalala i can't hear you lalalalalalalalala
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You don't understand how long I've been stalking their site waiting for them to put a girly one up for their sale of the week print! Squeeee! I'm so excited!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They won't go in my cart :( Says temporarily unavailable
  • Options
    Weird. Try commenting on their FB page? They JUST loaded them so I can't imagine they're sold out already.
  • Options
    Is it bad that I want a pair? haha.  I LOVE ella and elliot the elephant!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Is it worth spending the extra $4.00 for the interlock waistband? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageKamMitchy:

I have a pair with the interlock waistband and love the fit. But I don't have one without so I can't compare.

Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemonona9:

imageKamMitchy:

I have a pair with the interlock waistband and love the fit. But I don't have one without so I can't compare.

They say on the site that the interlock allows for more give than traditional elastic. I have a pair of WB longies with the interlock waist. Its very soft. I opted for the interlock on my footies. 

• Options
    I have a pair of longies and footies with the interlock waist and I love it.  It definaltley gives more stretch and it's very soft.  IMO it helps keeps them up over the diaper.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for the input ladies!  I definitely went with the interlock.  My first pair of footies!  Yay!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am so sad i missed them. They would not go in my cart last night and I tried for an hour then went to bed. Now they only have S and L left. We have a pair of S and they fit perfect, but I wanted S/M so there would be some growing room. :( Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"